Part 8: Full info revealed

November 24th, 2020. 19:30 AM, GMT+7, Thailand time zone.

A conversation took place between two people named A and B. They only appeared as silhouettes in the background of a luminous room.

A: "Okay, we have the full names of those little guys."

B: "We have two hotties both named Pete, but the more slender one with a younger face is named Pete Pichaya, and the bulkier and more muscular one is Pete Rachatrakul."

A: "Yup."

B: "And now, that hunk named Kao or something looked beefy and hot. I thing his surname is Dawrung or something."

A: "Kao Dawrung... all right... Okay."

B: "Then we have Type Thiwat Phawattakun. We also have Tharn Thara Kirigun. Tharn is the top, Type is the bottom."

A: "Go on."

B: "Then we have Pharm Triwinij who is the bottom. And Dean Wongnate who is his top."

A: "Uh-huh."

B: "Arthit Rojnapat. Kongpob Suthiluck."

A: "I know them both."

B: "Phana Kongthanin. Wayo Panitchayasawad. You know them, don't you?"

A: "Indeed."

B: "Tine Teepakorn Aekaranwong and Sarawat Guntithanon, they're the most popular."

A: "VIP guys who are targets of attention."

B: "Kim Kimhan Dhamrong-rattanaroj? Way Watit Wongwannakij?"

A: "My brain's overloaded. Call them Kim and Way for short."

B: "As you wish."

A: "Tin Medthanan and Cantaloupe Kirakorn, we all know them."

B: "Yes."

A: "Third Techapon Kanapakorn. Kai Khunpol Krichphirom. 

A: "Wait a minute. We have discussed about these guys before, and have seen them before. So now what?"

B: "I have no idea."

As it turned out, the real identities of the people named A and B were...

Jack The Ripper!!! Arsene Lupin!!!