CHAPTER ONE: THE TRUST THAT BIND US.

Present day, San Francisco

The traffic couldn't stop him this time. He came prepared. Biking through car after car, he took a turn, finally leading him to a free road. There was an accident. He heard it through the constant bustle of radio chatter. Maybe he shouldn't have stolen that radio link.

It didn't take long for him to reach his destination. Shutting the engine, he tossed the keys to a valet who caught it quickly. He took off his helmet, letting his long grown hair fall on his face. The air smelled of smoke from the accident, he concluded. It was noisy too, but it was about to get louder where he was going.

"Isaac what's your status, the buy is almost over." Chris Argent's voice came through an earpiece in his ear.

He took a moment to pause as he realized how long it had been since he was in this city on a mission like this. There was a long line to enter the building in front of him. One of the hottest club in the city. He pushed his way forward cutting the line and flashed the bouncer a cocky smile as he chewed loudly on a gum. They gave him a quick glance, noticed the notes in his hands and let him through.

"I'm in. Where to?" He replied.

"Get a drink, you'll need it" Chris answered.

Isaac knew what he meant by that. He was in enemy territory and even though he knew he could survive a gun wound; he was in no mood to get shot.

The club was loud, packed with scanty clothed bodies with the air oozing sweat, booze, weed and God knows what else. Isaac made his way past the bodies to the bar. He was thankful he could still hear Chris with all the noise.

In his other ear was the piece connected to the police radio chatter. They seem to be searching for something.

"Did they make it?" Isaac asked, breaking the silence.

"The fire covered their tracks, but yes most of them did."

Chris sounded different. Isaac knew the loss of his men affected him, but he would never show it. He never does. Even then Isaac never understood how he came to trust him so much. Maybe it was because Scott did. Scott wasn't here though, and they would take him as an Omega.

During his time in Derek's pack, he told them how miserable it was to be an Omega. Living the life now, Isaac felt he should have been more practical. It really sucked.

They should have been on this mission with him, but they go on their own because they couldn't trust him. Look where it got them. Now he has to do it alone.

He placed an order for the house special while using his wolf's vision to scan for attackers and escape routes. He recognized some faces from Argent shared pictures of his target.

Isaac pulled out his phone to confirm. He called a random number on his phone and a man seated in the VIP area pulled out his phone. The man's face scrunched up as he saw "unknown number" dancing on his screen. He ended the call and went back to join his friends.

Isaac smirked and downed the rest of his drink.

"Chris, I found our target, I count four men." he spoke in low tones. "He's moving now."

"The buy is done, give him five then follow, he will have backup."

"It's time to get this party started."

He arrived at the back of the club precisely five minutes later. The guards made a mistake of waiting five seconds before starting their round of shooting. Five seconds was all he needed. Isaac moved with speed knocking two men to the ground as he bounced the heads of other two against each other.