CHAPTER NINE: NEVER AGAIN

Argent's Bunker, Spain.

"I believe Derek now when he told me the Argents were the only ones who could harm the Hales." was Isaac's first words.

"That's what you said last time." Chris said moving passed them to closed the gates.

The entrance to the bunker looked like the opening of a small warehouse, but knowing the Argents it probably went underground. The only way to open the gates from the outside was with an Argent who knew how. Kate did not come far enough to know how. Chris was the key yet, locked away in there, he still knew they would get through. The others didn't think so, but he knew they would. He knew when a plan would go south and chose the right option to be silent. If people knew a plan was likely to fail, they would give up trying.

They walked through the space occupied by a few boxes. The hall was bright as a lab it didn't take long for Isaac to sense people coming.

"Five person heading our way." Theo said before Isaac could talk.

"It's ok Theo. They work here."

"I thought you said security was tight, there's no one here."

"Really? Look at your chest." Chris smirked.

Hayden stopped walking as she finally noticed the red dot on her chest it was the same for everyone even Chris. They were a target?

"The security system is an advance AI tech. There are weapons at strategic points eliminating even stray animals." Chris eyed Theo. He kept his coyote self a secret, but Malia told them the truth.

"In here," he continued. "It targets violent actions. When we get inside, I will take us off the target list that's the rules."

"Let me guess that is why they don't have dots on their chest." Lydia noted.

They walked passed the enormous hall and reached the second gate. The five men talked for a few minutes with Chris while Isaac accessed the team he was working with. Chris was probably getting them off the target list. Accessing his teammates was the only thing he could use to distract himself. The Nogistune was here he could see it int's cage but did not know how to get there. They were here, but he still did not know. His memories of this place was lost to him. Nothing could trigger it.

Hayden backed in a corner of the small room, talking with Lydia. Before that Lydia was quiet, too quiet. It didn't appear they were that close, which made sense considering Lydia was a few years older. He knew she just avoided talking to Theo.

Theo sat on a chair, looking at his hands. Isaac wondered what went through his mind. If this mission was to fail because of the people in this room, the first suspect would be Theo. No one here trusted him. Isaac wanted to ask why he killed all those people; killing his own blood was just too much then he remembered.

"People would kill to have this power I have given you. If you don't learn how to use it you will die trying." Derek's voice echoed in his mind.

Theo was one of those people. Erica and Boyd thought it had to do with Betas killing an Alpha to get power. But they had seen Gerald kill Matt to get the gift of the bite from Derek. Isaac folded his arms, people really are monsters; bite or no bite.

"They're going to get in." Theo said out loud.

The girl continued their chatter, but Isaac heard him.

"I know," Isaac replied. "Chris knows it too, we can't let them leave here with it. I won't."

"I don't think we have a chance, not without Kira."