I hate him!

Clean your room, otherwise, you aren't going out with Namjoon, I'm telling you!

That voice irritated the twenty six year old Min Yoongi. There was nothing he could do about this, so he started clearing up the mess in his room.

That was easier said that done...

A while later, the boy smiles looking that the room is in a good condition, but before he could exit the room, his eyes fell on a box, where he possibly had his toys or some old things he once fancied.

Digging up the whole box, he found a polaroid, of a young Hoseok, holding hands with him while looking at the camera and wearing his fondest smile.

No matter how much Min Yoongi hated him for not coming back, for lying, he couldn't help but to smile, holding the photo gently.

"You're missing him?"

"Me? No, mom. I don't miss him anymore. I'm still angry at him, I... I hate him!" Yoongi said, getting red in the face.

It was somewhat true though. Yoongi shared a love hate relationship with the younger. Even if these little memories were sweet, it was never enough to beat the bitter scene of Hoseok leaving him.

"Are you sure about that, Honey?" his mother smiled.

"Positive. I'm positive about that. And.. a.. and maybe he doesn't even remember me. Why should I care then? I hate people walking away from me. I hate him walking away from me! I hate him, he left me! I still miss him, and I-"  once Yoongi realised what he said, he ran off, taking his phone with him.

"Wait... Where are you off to?" his mother asked.

"Namjoon's place. Bye. And, I didn't mean what I said. B... bye!" the boy replied.

And, Mrs. Min just smiled.

_______________________________