Not your friend?

"Am... Am I not your friend?" Yoongi carried on walking and decided to ignore that. Hoseok seemed to repeat that again. And, yet again. Sadly, Yoongi wasn't having it.

He turned back, and the younger moved away. "No! You're not!" Yoongi shouted. "You're not my friend, because... because I don't consider you to be one! No!"

He continued. "Had you been one, you would not have left. But, did you do that? Did you?" He spoke, gritting his teeth.

"Huh, a friend!" Yoongi walked away, leaving behind a sad Hoseok who was trying to fight back his tears.

The twenty five year old boy stood there, and after wiping his tears he tried walking to his room. Since some days, both of them slept in the same room, but Hoseok didn't feel the need to do it today.

Walking to his own room, he tried to sleep in the darkness, but that was hard.

Those harsh words were okay, he thinks. But has it got to do anything with him leaving? Hoseok thinks. Back then, he was a kid. And, Yoongi really doesn't understand that.

Hoseok wipes those tears again, sniffing and sobbing softly.

The boy thinks he heard the door creaking and opening.

"Aren't you sleeping with me?" Yoongi said.

"No" The way the younger said, it was obvious he was crying. He had a runny nose.

"Hobi?" Yoongi's voice was a lot softer this time.

"No" Hoseok said. "Go.. Play and talk with that Park Namjoon guy"

Dang it

"It's Kim-"

"I don't care, whatever"

"Now, come"

"Go away"

And, with that Yoongi laid down on the same bed that had Hoseok on it. When the latter realised it, he shifted to one corner of the bed.

"I'm sorry" Yoongi said.

"What? I can't hear" Hoseok mocked.

"I'm sorry"

"No, you're not sorry" Hoseok thought about it. "You're a stone"

"What?"

"I don't know! I forgot I was not supposed to talk to you!" The younger huffed.

Cute.

By the time it was eleven, Yoongi could still hear Hoseok sobbing.

Who cries like this? He sighed. Shifting and scooting himself closer to the smaller, he wrapped his hands around Hoseok.

"Don't do that" The younger said, and tried to get rid for the hold, but failed.

After some minute of tossing and turning, both of them went silent.

"Um... I don't know.. But, I like you? No, I mean yes. I guess." Yoongi said in the lowest possible voice. As much as he didn't want Hoseok to hear it, a part of him exactly did want that.

But, too bad. Hoseok was already asleep, hugging Yoongi while sleeping.

"Oh, nevermind" The older looked at the other.

"Good night, Hobi" He lightly kissed the younger's temple and fell asleep too.

___________________________________