Cleaning up

"I'm not doing that. I'm your guest, so it's you who should clean up" Hoseok crossed his arms, pouting, and pretending to get hurt at the way he was being treated.

Yoongi, however was glaring at him, and Hoseok felt intimidated because of the cold stare. He felt small.

The older walked forward. Coming closer to the other, he wispered, "I am going to clean up, and you're helping me. That's final"

"O-okay. I-I didn't say I won't d-do that" Hoseok stuttered at the proximity.

_________

After half an hour of cleaning up, Yoongi looked around the house. The house now looks sane, he smiles remembering the flour episode.

"Slow down, Yoonie" Hoseok whined out. "I'm tired"

Yoongi was about to say a strict "no" to him. But, after he used that nickname? No, way. Not atleast now.

"Okay" he sat beside the younger.

Putting some snacks in his mouth, something seemed to attract Hoseok's attention. Crawling on the floor, he reached a box, and dug his hands into it.

"What is it?" Yoongi questioned.

"Just our photos, and some toys dumped together" Hoseok smiled.

A great deal of time went by when both the boys were busy criticising the photos. Those photos unseen, untouched sure did bring back a lot of memories, but Yoongi was worried about the younger leaving him again. Not, that he wanted him as a friend, and absolutely not that he wanted to see him everyday, but to think of not waking up to Hoseok's shouting or everyday would feel weird, Yoongi would say.

"Yes, that's my favourite" Hoseok points out at that one picture that had both of them hugging each other.

Yoongi, yet once again, couldn't help but smile at them.

"You might seem like a rock at times, but it just clicked in that you actually have some emotions" Hoseok laughed, but that laughter died soon after he looked at the floor once again and saw it littered just like the way it was the very first time.

"You-" Hoseok tried to run away.

"Wait, I'm not finished-" Yoongi shouted.

And, before the older could catch Hoseok, the latter ran into the bathroom.

Ugh! What a troublemaker!
___________________________________