And... we're back!

Yoongi sits up straight. He sips his coffee, and thinks.

Eating, talking and sleeping, today is nothing special. Everyday is the same. But, I like it somehow. He smiled.

His phone rang up.

Mom :
We're coming back today ✨

You :
Why? :]

Mom :
So you're telling me you're having fun? With Hoseokie? You "hate" him, right? 🤨

You :
*when? :]
I hate autocorrect!

Mom :
I see what you did there. Anyways, see you soon, Gummy. 🥰

You :
Okay.

Everything suddenly seemed dull. No, it's not that Yoongi wanted Hoseok to stay, and it's definitely not that he didn't want their moms to come back home.

Maybe, in this small span of time, Hoseok's house here is all set to be used again, but Yoongi still didn't feel like leaving the younger.

"How's life?" Hoseok came out, yawning as he sat on the sofa.

"They're coming back"

"Your friends?" Hoseok puckered his lips, and furrowed his eyebrows.

"No! Our mothers"

"Okay then" The younger didn't seem to have a problem with that. He was about to go back to his room, when Yoongi called him.

"Why are you always talking about my friends though? Do you not like them?"

"I like them, but you forget about me everytime they come here" Hoseok confessed. "I'm jeal- I mean they make me feel lonely"

What was he about to say earlier? Yoongi wonders.

"You're not lonely" Yoongi said, wrapping his arms around the other awkwardly. "You have me" He added, reassuringly.

"That's so sweet-"

"That's it. You're going to shower now! Go!" Yoongi was beyond flustered, when he realised what he actually said.

"B-but"

"Go!"

"O-okay" The younger ran off.

________

Coming out of the shower, Hoseok saw Yoongi watering the plants outside. He watched his intently, and couldn't help but smile at him. The older, he was adorable, very adorable in Hoseok's eyes. Yoongi acts he's somewhat cold, but somewhere inside him, there's that old him. That one person who's typically funny, loud and all.

And, Hoseok really, really admires his Yoonie.

The twenty five year old boy smiles at the thought.

Maybe, Yoongi doesn't feel the same. The other always said he likes quiet people. And, Hoseok, he really tried to become one. That didn't really work out.

Hoseok stopping thinking when he feels something hitting his face. Yoongi threw a rose at him.

"I got that" The older said. "From the garden"

"Keep that with you!" Hoseok threw the flower back at Yoongi. Is this the way you give things to others? Sassy much!

"Okay. I'm sorry" Yoongi holds the flower and gives it to the other.

"That's good" Hoseok smiled. "Thank you"

"Yeah, whatever"
________

It was the time to prepare the lunch. If Yoongi wanted, he could have just bought some foods from outside, but he decided to cook for his and Hoseok's mom by himself.

"Need any help?" Hoseok asked as if he aces in cooking.

"No, please stay there"

Thankfully that beige coloured bag that had flour in it, was now kept in a container.

But, oh well.

How excited Hoseok did feel when his eyes landed upon that.

He tiptoed to reach that container, putting his hands in it.

"Pass me the-" Yoongi turned back, feeling awkward that the younger didn't talk for long.

"D-don't" He said. "Don't throw that at me" He warned Hoseok.

"I won't" Hoseok smiled and just when he was about to clean his hands, Yoongi did throw something at him.

"You! I swear I'll kill you!" Hoseok shouted running around the house just like some days back.

But that's not it.

Hoseok tripped and fell over Yoongi and both of their laughter died down, when he took notice of the position they were in.

Just then, the door  clicked open.

"Well, hi there, Gummy" Yoongi mother stared at both of the boys and smiled a little too wide.

"Looks like you were having fun" Hoseok's mother smiled as his son was struggling to get up, and also to hide the blush growing up his cheeks.

___________________________________