Grumpy cat

Did they renovate the house? Hoseok thought as his back faced Yoongi. The house looks way different now. "Here" Yoongi spoke. "That way"

Hoseok walked as he looked at Yoongi. He still looks great, Hoseok smiled and kept on walking.

Suddenly, the younger felt a force on his hands. Gasping at the sudden pull, he felt his body bumping against Yoongi's while one of the older's hands held his hips. Widening his eyes, and cheeks heated up, Hoseok tried to speak up.

"You were too busy looking at me" Yoongi said.
"And, you were very close to bump your head against the wall. Am I that handsome?" Yoongi kept a straight face.

"I'm.. I.. I didn't s.. see" Hoseok hung his head down, only to feel the grip on his waist becoming tighter.

"Here, that's my room" Min Yoongi pointed at the door. Hoseok tried not to laugh at the picture of a cat on the door with a caption 'Go Away!'

"I... I think the cat suits you" Hoseok giggled. "You're just a stone" he walked into the room and sat on the king sized bed.

"What? Did you just say I'm a stone?" Yoongi asked.

"Yes. You're one." Hoseok answered, scattering the books that stood by the table.

"H.. hey! Don't touch those! They're my.. "

"This is why you're a cat, you're so grumpy! Ugh!" Hoseok answered, and Yoongi narrowed his eyes.

Brushing his hands against the walls, Hoseok closes his eyes and smiles. The those memories of him and Yoongi laughing, crying and doing weird things came running to his mind. But the pictures of them weren't there anymore.

"Our pictures on the walls aren't there anymore" Hoseok enquired "like they used to"

"Yes. That was because you weren't there too" Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows "the way you used to say you would always be"

Oh.. Oh okay. Hoseok felt sad. It was not his fault that he wasn't back earlier, was it? If only Yoongi could understand.

"Let's.. Let's go. They're calling us, I guess" Hoseok ran down the stairs, leaving a confused Yoongi behind.
_______________________________________

A/N : I published a new book, check that out. It's called "Beauty and the beast"
Check the mb too lol