You're a stone

Hoseok woke up to see himself laying on Yoongi's lap. Looking up, he saw the older still sleeping. Hoseok looked at the other for a long time, and with a blush creeping on his cheeks, he got up. After a while, Yoongi stirred and opened his eyes.

"Why are you staring at me?"

"You look cute, Yoonie" Hoseok said, smiling.

"Whatever-" Yoongi stopped, and got up.

Some time later in the afternoon, a idea popped up. "Um... C-can I go out?" Hoseok bit his nail while talking to Yoongi, "Today?"

Him? All alone? I can't leave him like that. What if gets lost and can't make it back here? And, besides he just came here some days back, and-

"Yoongi!" Hoseok interrupted when these thoughts crossed the other's mind. "I asked you something"

"Yes, you can. But, I'll come with you" Yoongi said.

"No, I can make it alone, don't worry-"

"I don't care about you, I just wanted to go out as well" The older made it clear that he was not interested in accompanying the other.

"Okay, then" Hoseok narrowed his eyes.

______

"Oh, look! That's a butterfly" Hoseok shouted, making sure that he isn't loud enough (even though the park is unusually not crowded today)

"Yeah, good" Yoongi seem bored.

Hoseok tried to run around, to catch the butterfly, but Yoongi said he shouldn't be like this, being loud and all.

"I don't want to be a stone like you" Hoseok was sceptical.

"I'm not that, okay?"

"Whatever"

The latter half of the day went off pretty, if you'd ask Hoseok. He tried to catch those butterflies, but it wasn't easy. But, after nagging about it, Yoongi caught it for him. That's good, Hoseok appreciated it.

"Click a photo, it'll last longer" Hoseok tried not to laugh.

"N-no.. I wasn't staring at you"

"I didn't say you were" the younger shrugged.

"But-" Yoongi gave up.

This is going to be very tiring to stay with Hobi! Yoongi huffed.

__________________________________