Still with you

And, that's where it began. Two years ago to this day, it was the day they literally confessed they loved each other in front of everyone. As, for them, nothing really changes. Hoseok still is that cheerful boy, while Yoongi happens to be his exact opposite. But, it's somewhat good to be like this. Because, opposites attract, you know?

Being together, all the while, wasn't really hard. Yes, both Hoseok and Yoongi sometimes quarreled for petty reasons, but both of them found a way to make it up to each other. Sometimes, Hoseok was the first to say sorry, and at times, it was Yoongi. Simple, aren't we?

Also, it came to them as a surprise when they learned their parents were behind the idea of bringing them together. Maybe, that was a bad idea, but not anymore.

'Are you trying to set him up with me?' Yoongi always smiled at that.

No matter how much Yoongi pretended to get irritated with the younger's antics, he loved Hoseok. He doesn't really say it, but it's pretty obvious.

Meanwhile, Hoseok always lets the other know he loves him. "He's a stone at times, but he's my favorite" has become one of his favourite sentences over the years.

"I love you, hyung" Hoseok said, hugging the older.

"I know. Okay" Yoongi replied dryly.

"What? Can you not say it back?" He pouted.

"Well then, let's go somewhere"

"Em.. Where?" Hoseok was confused.

"Let's see" Yoongi dragged him into their shared bedroom and closed the door shut.

Let's not focus at the details for now, and just acknowledge the fact that the boys, who were once oblivious to their love for each other, came to realise it, finally.

_____________________________________

The end...