Sleepy

"Okay, since they're off to their vacation, let me have it straight : Don't touch my things. Okay?" Yoongi warned.

"Yeah, okay" Hoseok replied casually.

A while later, the younger changed his clothes into a nightwear, ready to have a good night's sleep. He came out, and sat on the couch in Yoongi's room.

"Seriously?" Yoongi asked "you're wearing this... this blue nightwear with Donald Duck prints everywhere?"

"So what? This is okay... I guess?"

And, they fell silent, the silence was a comfortable one. A while later, after Hoseok finished up with watching the cartoon, while Yoongi waited for him. He looks very cute when he laughs, he thinks and nods his head.

"Wait, the bed is done. And, we're not sleeping together, okay?" Yoongi said to Hoseok. "The couch is okay, and.."

Hoseok yawned before Yoongi could complete his sentence, "bye!" he took a pillow (that was supposedly Yoongi's) and jumped into the bed. Wrapping his torso around the soft blanket, he smiled at the older.

"What? No! This is my bed, I'm telling you to sleep in the couch!" Yoongi yelled, with his ears turning red this time.

"No, but... " Hoseok pouted. "I.. wanted to sleep here" he crossed his arms and tried to imitate Yoongi.

If it weren't for that pout, I swear I wouldn't have slept on the couch tonight, ugh! What do you do to me, Hobi? Yoongi thought.

"Ugh! Okay. I'll sleep on the couch" Yoongi said, pretending to get disgusted.

Hoseok put up a big smile on his face, as the light fell on face and him look even more gorgeous.

"I hate you so much!" Yoongi hissed.

"Oh, I love you too!" Hoseok giggled "Good night"

___________________________________