Be careful

"Uh" Hoseok was eating the chocolate while sitting on the kitchen slab, with his legs moving to and fro. After giving it a thought, he knew what exactly he should do.

Yoonie Bear was so, caring all these days. Let me, let me just cook something good for him. Hopefully, I'll be done by the time he is up, Hoseok smiled.

So he began by washing his hands, drying them with the light pink towel.

Hoseok kept cutting the vegetables in the way he saw the chef do it, on the TV last night.

Cooking is hard, Hoseok concluded.

Humming a tune, he continued.

Then there's Yoongi, who just woke up at half past eleven to find Hoseok nowhere near him. "Hobi? Where are you?" he looked around, and spoke with a raspy voice.

Walking down the stairs, with his eyes still heavy, barely open and hair all messy, he saw Hoseok. He was apparently focussed on doing something in the kitchen, but Yoongi didn't know what.

Walking towards the younger, he tried to wrap his arms around Hoseok. He was confused as to why he did that, but it felt good.

Hoseok, on the other hand was confused. He felt warm, but he felt a sharp pain in his fingers, that were involved in chopping the vegetables. Vigorously rubbing his finger in his shirt, he turned around to see Yoongi. He was flustered.

"Y-you? Why are you here?" Hoseok asked holding his fingers tightly, because it pained too much. It wasn't his fault though, the knife was really sharp, he thinks. Hoseok tries his best to hide the deep cut, blinking his tears away.

"I should ask you the same, but-" by this time Yoongi was fully awake, all of a sudden.

"Show me your hands"

"W-what?" Hoseok stuttered.

"Show me your hands" Yoongi's voice was very stern this time.

After waiting for a moment, the older took ot upon himself and grabbed Hoseok's hands. And, out of anger because the younger didn't listen to him the first time, he unconsciously exerted some force in the place that hurted the most. The younger tried not to sob, but failed.

"How can you be so careless, Hobi?" Yoongi whined out.

"I was-"

"No! Don't you speak. And, why did you hide it from me?" Yoongi continued scolding the younger, while making him sit on a chair.

"I- No! It'll hurt. I'm not applying that" Hoseok tried to stand up, only to get pushed back by Yoongi.

"No, wait. It won't hurt. Okay?"

There were times when Hoseok hissed at the stinging pain, but he was yet once again flustered by the way his hyung was taking care of him. He wanted to make something for the older, but he was sad he couldn't.

After finishing up, Yoongi stood up. "Mind telling me what were you doing in the kitchen?"

"I- I was just-"

"Yeah, you were just?" Yoongi repeated.

"I wanted to make something for you today"

"And, why is that-" Yoongi stopped when he actually realised what the younger was talking about.

He tried to cook for me?  Yoongi felt ecstatic about it.

"What? Who told you do this non sense?" Yoongi tried to resonate.

"Well.. I wanted to do it myself" Hoseok confessed. "I'm sorry you didn't like it" he hung his head down.

Right now, if Yoongi could, he could have slapped himself for his bad choice of words.

"No, I'm sorry" he muttered out "Don't do this, okay?"

"Okay"

_______

It's currently the time of lunch now. With their food all served in the table, both Yoongi and Hoseok were ready to eat. Yoongi started, but Hoseok didn't. After a few moment of thinking about it, Yoongi finally realised it.

Of course, he hurt his fingers. How could he possibly hold the spoon in his hands and eat the meal by himself? Let me help? No, maybe not, but-

Taking some more time to decide what to do, Yoongi got up and went to the younger. The latter had his mouth wide open, out of confusion. What is he doing there? He thought.

"You need help?" He questioned.

"I can manage it-" Hoseok stopped when Yoongi shoved the spoon into his mouth.

"You're just a kid. Don't be careless" Yoongi warned, while feeding the other. It was probably the last bite.

"Yeah, okay. But your food turned cold" Hoseok frowned.

"Doesn't matter" Yoongi smiled.

___________________________________