Restless

It was just a normal day where Haewon decided to pay a visit to Hoseok's place. With that being said, how could she probably leave his son alone ? After some minutes of bickering, Yoongi was dragged out of the house.

"Did he help you to move in?" Yoongi's mother asked.

"Yeah, he did" Hoseok smiled back. 

"You and him look great together" Haewon whispered to her son.

"So, are you trying to set him up with me?" Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows. 

"Kind of" She answered. "I didn't hear you say no" 

Yoongi was at a loss of words. 

Some moments later, their mothers were found talking with each other, while Yoongi and Hoseok sat on the sofa , staring blankly at each other. 

The younger knew he had to break the silence. 

"Why isn't a koala some kind of a bear?"

"What? How am I supposed to know that?" Yoongi whined out. 

"Because it doesn't have the koalafications" Hoseok laughed out loud but that laughter died down soon after sensing that older didn't really find the joke funny.

"Who told you that?" Yoongi spoke out.

"Jin hyung, your friend. Remember, that day? They all came? He told me this" Yoongi now understood it all. 

Hoseok laughed again, and Yoongi secretly looked at him and realised how cute he looks.

"You're not funny at all. You're supposed to laugh and not put up this blank face" Hoseok said. 

"Nevermind, I get that a lot" Yoongi responded. "That joke was ridiculous by the way" 

---------------

Their mothers were busy talking upstairs, when the door clicked open, revealing a small boy apparently around the age of twelve. Hoseok let Yoongi know that he was the one next door and is very adorable. 

"Would you help me for a project, hyung?" The child said with a pair of expectant eyes.

And, Hoseok couldn't really say 'no' to that.

"Yah! Kids these days. How can they tell them to make volcanoes at this age?" Yoongi was irritated by now. "And, why did you tell him we'd help? He went back and we'll have to do all of this alone!"

"You know, two people together doesn't count as being alone. Could you please stop and help me with this?" Hoseok pleaded and the other agreed. 

"Let's see if that works" The younger said, as he poured the vinegar into the hollow space where you generally show how the volcano works.

He didn't know how it happened, but Hoseok, out of his instincts, rubbed his eyes vigourously and that's how  he couldn't open his eyes, thereafter.

"Ah!" Hoseok let out a cry, and the elder looked at him and understood what might have happened.

"Hey! Don't rub it with your hands, let me.. Let me get something for you, okay?" Yoongi said.

Instantly, he brought a moist cloth. The younger was, probably trying to take it from him, but stopped when there came a "Stop. I'll do it for you" from Yoongi. 

Yoongi carefully rubbed his eyes, and told the other to open his eyes. Hoseok, on opening his eyes, closed it just after that. Just when he was about to rub his eyes again, Yoongi caught hold of his small hands and hovered over him. "Did I say you can rub it ? Don't do that!You're so restless!"

"O-okay"

Opening his eyes wasn't a problem now, as the moment Hoseok did that, he found Yoongi's hands on the either sides of his face. They were too close to each other. 

"Are you okay now?"

"I am" Hoseok said, with his eyes swollen and all red. Yoongi went in closer and blew into the other's eyes gently.

"There, better?" Hoseok nodded at that.

But, that isn't what we are talking about, here.

Not only did Yoongi didn't retreat back, but Hoseok, too didn't even bother telling him the same. Leaning in, Yoongi tried to resist pressing a gentle kiss into the other's lips.

Hoseok's lips are in the shape of a heart, which is something Yoongi notices, just now. Resisting became harder. Maybe, a kiss won't hurt, moreover when Hoseok already has his eyes closed.

Yoongi, finally kisses him. It was an almost gentle one, but it was, for sure, enough to create magical flutter to both of their hearts.

Yoongi broke the kiss the very moment he heard the door open. He looked up to see their mothers walking down the stairs.

"Did anything happen, Gummy?" Yoongi looked at his mother, and then looked at his hands that still held on to Hoseok's face. He quickly retreated his hands.

"N-no. Some vinegar got in his eyes"

"Are you okay now?" Hoseok's mother asked.

"Yes, thank you" Hoseok gulped, trying to smile.

"You should have called us" Mrs. Jung ruffled Yoongi's hair.

"I... I think we should head out. It's getting late" Yoongi suggested.

"B-but" Hoseok mumbled and held Yoongi's hand, but the other let go of it immediately, hardly paying any attention to the other calling out to him.

Hoseok was confused.

This stone!
_____________________________________
A/N : I typed this out on the pc, so there might be some typos, me is sorry.