A cozy night

These days, they went off pretty well. They weren't much special, but it felt good. Atleast, that's what Yoongi has to say. As much as it is difficult to keep up with Hoseok, the younger is really a good person to put up with, and he really doesn't cause much nuisance. That's a win win situation now.

It's been a gloomy day today, with a light drizzle of rainfall. Yoongi doesn't like it. But, Hoseok does.

It was just the afternoon when the younger saw it was raining and being the excited person he is, Hoseok went out, intending to get wet in the rain, jumping around.  It's been a while since he did that, and with Yoongi sleeping peacefully instead of not letting him go out, would he let his chance slip off? No, not at all.

_______

"Tell me, who does that?" Yoongi said hearing Hoseok sneeze for the third time in a row.

"How many times did I tell you not to go out without me? You never listen to me" He continued.

Grabbing a towel, the elder began drying the other's hair, while Hoseok sat on a chair, head dizzy.

"I'm tired, all because of you" He sighed, trying not to get angry.

"I- I wanted to" Hoseok replied. Yoongi closed his eyes, realising that the younger had coughed pretty close to his face.

"Ah! Don't do that!" Yoongi whined out, getting irritated.

"I- I'm sorry"

_

"Come, lie down" Yoongi covered Hoseok's body with a warm blanket, after feeding him. Checking the temperature, and having his fingers entangled with the younger's hair for some time, he smiled. "Sleep"

Yoongi was about to switch of the lights, and make his way out of the room, when he felt the younger stopping him. Turning back, he saw Hoseok gently holding his hand, mumbling a 'faint but not too difficult to make out' "stay"

"Um.. " Yoongi was surprised. Gulping, he kneeled down, and softly said, "Hobi? Do you want me to stay?" The younger nodded his head slowly.

Well, that was cute.

Yoongi smiled at it. He, too laid down on the bed, but for some odd reasons (as he would describe), he couldn't stop smiling. Lost in thinking about something else, he gasped when Hoseok did put his head on the chest, and mumbled something, that wasn't quite audible.

Securing his hands on the smaller waist, he held his tight, and whispered, "You'll get better tomorrow" Yoongi held Hoseok even tighter in his arms, and inhaled in the younger's sweet smell.

And, oh well, he fell asleep too.

_______________________________________

A/N : check out 'Beauty and the beast' : that's something I'm writing too :)