You?!

"You look handsome" Yoongi's mother winked at him.

"Don't I do always?" He replied dryly, thereafter  hearing the doorbell ring twice.

"Would you like to open the door, gummy?"

"No, mom. You do"

Yoongi looked at the clock, it was nearly half past seven. Fixing his gaze back at the door, he was confused. Out of every people he could imagine, Yoongi could never think of meeting her, again. His eyes widened at the sight, as he tilts his head to the right and sees someone kneeling down and looking at those flowers that Yoongi, himself planted.

The obstinate twenty six year old Min Yoongi's heart skipped a beat, despite not getting to see the one he had his eyes on.

Before Mrs. Jung could enter, Yoongi held his mother by his side and took her  to one corner, where he said, "why didn't you tell me they were coming today?" He sighed "After all these years, they could only come back now? I'm going back to my room"

"No! Don't. Forget about it, can't you? It wasn't possible for them to come back then. Don't be a child. Try to understand" His mother cupped his cheeks.

"O.. Okay" The boy looked down.

"You really look cute when you're shy, you know?" She said as she held his hands and made him walk towards the door.

Oh, well. This is gonna be a long day, Yoongi thought.

_______________________________