-Chapter 1- Beginning

Summer was over... so that means Highschool was back. I was now a Junior. I was very depressed after Lee had died in a car accident.

Temari and Tenten's Dorm

I stayed in bed all day. I sobbed to myself. I then fell asleep.

I was awoken with a very loud explosion. I looked outside and I saw the huge ball of explosion. I quickly ran outside to see what was happening. Screams were heard. The explosion faded away. I quickly ran to where it was. I saw bodies... familiar...bodies...

".....T-EMARI!?!?" I screamed. I saw lifeless Temari on the ground. She had been pierced by large sharp rocks. She was dead. I cried out loud. Sobbing as I held her head close to me. I then saw Hinata. She was dead as well. Her body was crushed by large rocks. Why..? Why?! WHY!??! THIS CAN'T BE REAL!!!!!!!!

I screamed in tears. Mumbling Temari's name as I cried. Suddenly Temari's hands grabbed on my arm. I looked at her in fear.

"Tenten..?!" Temari said. Wha...? She was dead though...? I then saw Sakura who was covered in bullets wounds walk up to me. I screamed in fear. My friends... are dead. How... is this possible..?!

"Tenten" Sakura said. She grabbed my shoulder. I could feel her cold body. I pushed Sakura away and I took a few steps back. Hinata then grabs my foot. Her empty eyes looks at me. I screamed.

I woke up breathing so much. I panted. I was sweating so much. It was a nightmare. I couldn't sleep at all now. I saw Temari still sleeping. I wiped my tears away and got off the bed. I walked to the small kitchen we had. and got something to eat. I looked at the time. It was 1:16 am... I felt traumatized from the nightmare. I sighed and went back to my room and did some homework. Hours goes by as I tried to erase the horrible memory of my nightmare. It was stuck with me. I looked at the time. It was 6 am. I grabbed some coffee and since after a friend's death, the school told me to take as many day off until I'm feeling better to return. So I didn't need to worry about the job. I had baggy eyes and I was extremely tired.

Ping....Ping ping.......ping...

I looked at my phone. It was from the group chat.

I set down my phone

I set down my phone. Temari then tapped my shoulder. I looked at her. She jumped a bit.

"T-Tenten are you alright? You look horribly tired!" Temari said.

"I couldn't sleep thanks to a stupid nightmare." I mumbled. Temari sighed.

"Good lord airhead... Well there goes the morning. Sorry about that Ten." Temari said as she made some coffee for herself. I yawned loudly. Temari looks at me with concern.

"You should really sleep." Temari said. I shook my head no.

"I can sleep with you if you like." Temari said. I gave her a glare.

"Boy...somebody is grumpy......Well... Then lets go visit Sakura. I'm sure she would like to have friends over." Temari said. I groaned. She dragged me out of the dorm and we were heading to Ino and Sakura's Dorm.

Temari opened the door. I saw Sakura face stuffed into her pillow. Hinata was here as well.

"Hey Sakura! We are here to save the day." Ino sat on Sakura's bed. I just sat on a chair backwards. I rested my chin on the seat. Sakura groaned. Ino kept poking Sakura's butt cheeks.

"I SWEAR TO GOD INO!!" Sakura got up and got on top of Ino and pulled her cheeks.

"Ow OW OW okay OWKAY YOu can let go!!!" Ino said. Sakura stopped and she grabbed her pillow and hugged it as she was sitting up.

"Tenten?" Hinata softly said. I had fallen asleep by accidently.

"She didn't sleep." Temari said.

"Why..?" Ino asked.

"She said she had a bad nightmare. That's all I know." Temari said. There was a loud knocking on the door which had startled me waking me up. I fell off my chair. I groaned in annoyed voice. I got up and opened the door. It was Neji.

"....hi...." I looked away. Neji sighed.

"I didn't know how to help you but I brought Starbucks breakfast for you including your favorite coffee from their." Neji gave Tenten the bag. It had 2 chocolate croissant, 5 cake pops and 3 Danish.

Wow... Neji... He is so nice...

I thought of Neji as a friend. He was my childhood friend. Nothing to special right?

"T-Thank you..." I sighed. "I hope you feel better..soon... " Neji then left.

"Someone has a crush on Tenny~~" Ino teased. I threw the pillow at Ino.

"SHUSH" I yelled. I looked in my bag again. I then held out the cake pops.

"You want one?" I asked. They all nodded and took one. It was nice having friends. Isn't it? It was even better when someone liked you.