-Chapter 13- Childhood (Part 1)

"Tenten have a good day at school!" Mom said. I waved goodbye. I was 6 years old. I ran outside and headed to school. I marched with a smile.

"Here I go! Walking to school! Today will be a good day!" I sang. I jumped on every puddle I could find.

"Get lost!" A boy yelled and pushed a spikey hair girl. I saw it. I ran in front of the unknown kid protecting her.

"What do you want? We will fight you!" The boys said. They were a lot older then us.

"No thank you! Have a good day!" I smiled and grabbed the girl's hand and pulled her. The boys just looks at me with confusion.

"My name is TenTen! What is your name?" I smiled. The girl smiled a bit.

"Um... Temari! My name is Temari. I-I could have fought them!" Temari said.

"But... they were mean to you. I help!" I said.

"You don't think I'm scary?" Temari asked.

"Nope!" I smiled. Temari then smiled.

"W-well! Can we be friends?!" Temari yelled. My face lit up with happiness.

"I would love too! You are cool!" I said. We arrived at school. We were in the same class. I sat at her table.

"So Temari! You look older! How old are you!" I asked.

"8... But my parents didn't let me go to school until I was 5..." Temari said.

"I'm 6! That's cool that your older! You must be the boss!" I said. Temari and I giggled.

"Temari!" Someone yelled. A boy joined us at the table.

"Tenten this is my little brother Kankuro!" Temari said. Kankuro waved.

"Hi!" I waved back.

"Can I paint your face? I'm really good at it!" Kankuro said. I nodded. Kankuro painted my face. Temari sighed.
"There we go!" Kankuro said. He gave me a mirror. My face lit up.

"KAWAII!!" I squealed

"Your so cool Kan!" I smiled.

"Temari won't let me paint her face. Hmpt." Kankuro sighed.

"Oh yeah! My mommy has a baby in her!" Kankuro yelled.

"I hope it's a sister!" Temari squealed.

"Another sibling? Wow!" I said.

"Its going to come in... hm.. next month!!" Temari yelled.

"How is it inside? How do you get it out?" I asked.

"Er.... I don't know actually..." Temari thought about it.

"Sensei?" I called. The teacher came over to us.

"My mommy has a baby in her. How do you get it out?" Temari asked. The teacher stared at the kids.

"E-Eh? Uh... Well... It's kinda hard to explain..." the teacher laughed nervously.

"DOES SHE POOP IT!?" Kankuro yelled. I was laughing.

"No no! Haha! You should ask your parents. I can't explain it." The teacher rubbed Temari head.

"Oh well! Tem wanna play at my house when we get out of here?" I asked. She nodded.

After school...

I saw my mom out waiting for me.

"MOMMY MOMMY! LOOK! I MADE A FRIEND! CAN SHE PLAY AT MY HOUSE PLEEEEAASSSEE!??" I yelled as I ran with Temari to my mom.

"Well hello there! Where is your parents?" My mom asked Temari, then her papa came over.

"Ah Temari! Is she your friend?" Temari's dad asked.

"Yep! This is Tenten! Can I please play with her at her house?" Temari begged.

"If that is fine with her mother, I'm okay with it." Temari's dad said.

"She can play. I'll take her home after dinner." My mom said. Temari and I got really excited.

We ran all over the place as we headed to my house. Once we arrived, I quickly ran and leaded Temari to my room.

"This is my room!!!" I yelled.

"So cool!" Temari said.

"Wanna play with my toys?" I asked. She nodded. I wasn't the girl that liked Barbie or my little ponies.

(I don't watch Sailor Moon. Don't attack me plz 🥺)

"I'm Sailor Moon! I shall protect the world!!" I pretend. I had a paper crown that was at my forehead.

"I'm Queen Beryl and I shall take over the world!!" Temari pretended.

I then pretended to fight Temari.

"LUNA! HELP ME!" I picked up my cat. Of course my cat didn't like it when I picked her up. She yowled and got out of my arms.

"LUNA DONT LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yelled.

"Haha! You shall lose!" Temari said.

"I won't give up! Here it comes! My special attack! YAH!!!" I tackled Temari tickling her.

"NO NO NO STOP STOP I GIVE UP I GIVE UP" Temari was laughing so much.

"I saved the day!" I yelled. Suddenly Temari grabs a fake plastic sword and swung at me.

"I won't lose this easily!" Temari smirked.

"How are you still attacking!?" I said. I grabbed my wand and pointed at her.

"NOOO!" Temari then fell on the bed. We started to laugh.

"Guess what!" I said. Temari looks at me.

"My birthday is in March 9th. I'm going to be 7!" I said.

"Mine is on August 23rd.!" Temari said.

"Dinner is ready!!" Mom yelled.

"Ok I'll be there!" I yelled. Temari and I ran to the living room. We had dinner and it was fun.

Our bond grew. Life was fine until January came.