-Chapter 15- Sickness

I ran to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet. I coughed up everything inside me.

"T-Tenten?!" Temari ran to grab water and her phone. She then ran over to my side.

"Here is water if you need it." Temari said putting the cup of water next to me. She sat down rubbing my back. My body hurted from throwing up.

"Do you want me to go get the nurse?" Temari asked. I shook no. I had assumed I ate something bad. Or I ate too much candies. After for a while, I felt better ish. I stood up and rinsed my mouth with sink water.

"I'm... going to go lay down." I said. Temari got up and kept checking on me. She was worried about me. I ignored what had happened. I thought it was going to only happen once but I was wrong. It kept happening.

Next day...

"A-Again?!" Temari watched me run to the bathroom again. Her concerns grew.

"T-Tenten. We should get you help. You threw up yesterday... now again today?" Temari said.

"You worry too much... I'm sure I'm fine." I said as I had my hand on my head keeping me up. I still smiled at Temari. She sighed.

There was a knock.

"Temari? Tenten? Can we come in? We wanna hang out." Sakura said. Temari opened the door.

"Hey Tem! Where is-" Ino was interrupted by the sounds of me throwing up again. All of the girls smile turn into a frown.

"Is TenTen okay?" Hinata was worried.

"She's been nauseous yesterday and today. I'm sorry we can't hang out today." Temari said. The girls look at each other with concern.

"Hey Tenten. We all hope you feel better soon!" Ino yelled. I groaned. The girls left and Temari closed the door and returned to me.

"How are you feeling..?" Temari asked. I suddenly snapped at her.

"I don't give a shit about your fucking concern!!" I yelled. I then sobbed.

What is happening with my emotions...?

I walked back to my bed and just stayed in.

Something tells me... my life will change forever...

After 1 month...

I was getting ready for class. I got on my pants. My button wouldn't close. I struggled with my pants.

"Am I gaining weight?!?" I yelled. Temari looks at me with confusion. She looks at my belly as she was brushing her teeth.

"You do kinda... look...uh..." Temari didn't want to be mean.

"Wait a minute..." Temari realized something.

"Hm? What's up Tem..?" I asked. She dropped her toothbrush and her eyes widen.

"Tenten... Think about it. Nausea, Mood swings, your period came really late, plus... Your gaining weight. Are you...?" Temari looks at me seriously.

I thought about it. Then I gasped when I realized it.

"A-A-Am I pregnant...?!" I was scared. I am still in Highschool. I'm still under  18. I can't deal with this now!!

"We need to find out. I'll go to the store after school. Just... keep it quiet until we find more information about this. Kay?" Temari said. I nodded. She gave me one of her pants. It fits. I worn a large sweater. I didn't want people looking at me.

Once we were in the main Highschool... our friends found us and waved at us. I was too embarrassed to wave back. I looked away in embarrassment. I then ran to my class.

English

I was fiddling with my pen as I waited for class to start.

"Hey. Are you okay? You have been acting odd lately." Neji had my shoulder.

"I-I'm fine. I'm not getting enough sleep that's all." I lied.

"Kay. Just let me know if you need something." Neji sighed.

Lunch

I didn't eat lunch. Something about my lunch grossed me out. I sighed as I fiddled with my fork. I couldn't stop thinking about it.

"Tenten are you okay?" Hinata asked. I nodded. I got up and left the cafeteria and headed to P.E.

Guy Sensei heard that I was feeling sick so he had me sit at the bleachers. I was happy I didn't have to move around. I watched my friends play volleyball. It was boring for some reason. I rested my head on my hand. I watched Neji played. He was good at playing volleyball. I smiled. I wanted this day to be over, but I was scared to know the result. What was I going to do? Will Neji be okay with that? I groaned in frustration.

The bell ranged and School was over. I waited in my dorm nervous. I was scared. So scared. After an hour... Temari returned. She gave me the small paper bag. It had a pregnancy test. I needed to use the bathroom anyways. I took the test. Then waited.

"Its been 3 minutes. You should check it." Temari said. I wanted to check it but I was horrified. I grabbed the test and looked at it.

(Cliff hangers sucks doesn't it?)