-Chapter 7- Secret Gift

I was in class bored. I was ahead of everyone so I just looked around. The outside was pretty. I loved autumn. The leaves changes to so many colors. Red, Orange, Yellow, green, purple, brown. Its interesting.

"Alright Alright Class. Before you guys head to the next class, I have an announcement. We all have a project to do. The Halloween Party is on Halloween. We will have Haunted house, candies, treats, dinner, dance, plus, you all get to wear costume at school for the rest of the day. The project is, You all will pick one person and think of something to make for that person. Plus the student council decided that there will be a Pumpkin contest. You can have as much as people you want in a a group but you cannot be alone. That is all! Now you all can leave." The teacher said.

I was excited. I loved Halloween. I mean, Free Candies? Yes please!! Plus dressing is a lot fun and scaring other. I already know I'm going to be with my friends for the pumpkin contest. The project though...

Anything... you can make as a gift for one person...?

I wanted to get Neji something, but what does he want..? I could make something for him... It can't be anything pumpkin though.. He doesn't like pumpkin... which I find it a shame. Yeah. I'll make him sweets, a card, and uh.. a item gift?. But what...?

I thought about it hard. During Lunch I was still thinking about it.

"Oi! Tenten!" Temari waved at my face.

"A-Ah! Sorry~" I said.

"You look like your thinking about something hard. Mind telling us?" Temari smiled.

"er.....Its about the project.." I said.

"Oh yeah that. I'm struggling with that too. I mean.. What does that lazyass even want?" Temari sighed.

"Speaking of that, We all should be in the group for the Pumpkin Contest!" Sakura said. We all agreed.

"Should we invite the boys too?" Ino asked.

"Yeah. It would be nice!" Temari said. I sighed.

I should ask Neji what he likes... but not make it suspicious.

After School

Once class ended, I ran to Neji.

"Hey Neji!" I smiled. He pats my head.

"What's my Panda up to?" Neji said.

"Not much. I'm curious... What kind of treats do you like?" I asked. Neji thought about it.

"mm... Well obviously chocolate... I like... macarons... I like a lot of treats." Neji said. I could make him macarons and chocolate! Perfect!

"What about you?" Neji said.

"Well... Hm... I like reeses... pumpkin pie!! Those are the best ahh~! fudge too!" I was drooling. Neji sighed.

"Oh yeah. I need to do something! Well see you around Neji!" I yelled. I left the highschool to go shopping.

Store

I was at the store. I looked at my phone for the ingredients for all the treats Neji liked.

powered sugar... almond flour... chocolate chips... butter... etc... Okay... I got all of those... what else do I need..? Oh yeah.. paper and craft stuff for the card... I struggled with the gift though. I didn't know what to get him.

Dorm

"someone looks busy.." Temari said. She was on her bed on her phone.