-Chapter 13- Childhood (Part 3)

A week has pass and I still haven't seen Neji. I wanted to see Neji so badly. I couldn't stop thinking about him.

"Tem... When can I get out of here...?" I sighed.

"Soon...?" Temari sounded unsure. I groaned. I felt fine. I look at Temari.

"Hey... Do you remember when we were little, we played Sailor Moon...?" I asked.

"Oh yeah... God we were goofballs." Temari laughed. I had remembered the day I met Neji.

Flashback

I was outside walking alone. Still upset about my parent's death. I looked down as I walked. Nearly about to cry at any second. Then someone ran at me sobbing.

"Please help me! My cousin was protecting me from bullies but they beat him up! Please save him!" A dark blue hair girl cried. I nodded and she took me to the fight.

There was 5 teens beating up a brown hair boy.

"Hey! Quit it!" I yelled.

"Oh goodie... more kids. What do you think your doing?" The older teen asked me with this scary tone.

"Telling you to quit." I said. They were about to punch me until I pulled out a dagger.

"I can easily throw one right at your head." I smiled. My dad was a weapon specialist and he had been teaching me a lot of things.

"Tch. A little girl with a dagger. How cute." The boy teased. I threw a dagger and made it barely miss one of the bullies head. Making him flinch.

"Oops. I guess I missed. Shall I try to get a bullseye on the next turn?" I said.

"God she is terrifying. Best not to mess with her." One of the bullies said. They retreated. I ran to the injured boy.

"Hey are you okay?" I asked. He wobbly got up.

"Y-yeah... thank you... Hinata are you okay?" He asked Hinata.

"Yeah. I'm so sorry Neji..." Hinata was about to cry.

"Its alright." Neji said.

"I'm Tenten! I saw you two at school before." I said.

"Neji..., this is my cousin Hinata." Neji said. Hinata shyly waved.

"Cousin huh... its nice that you have a family..." I said.

"Well our family is pretty big." Neji said. Hinata nodded.

"Big family... Lucky..." I looked down trying to avoid crying.

"You don't have one don't you..." Neji had a sad tone. I shook my head no.

"Hey. How about you and Temari join us for dinner tonight?" Neji asked.

"Are you sure...?" I asked. He nodded. He pulled out a paper and wrote down the address. He then gave the note to me.

"Well. I hope to see you tonight." Neji waved before leaving with Hinata. I ran back home to Temari and told her all about it. She agreed to come with. We left and started to walk to the Hyuga home.

"I heard that the Hyuga is a very rich family." Temari said.

"Oh really..?" I said. Temari nodded. I then tagged Temari.

"Your it!" I the ran. Temari chased after me.

Once we arrived, the house was large. It only had one floor. The house was a dark wood. It was pretty with cherry blossom tree surrounding it. I then saw Neji and Hinata ran to us with excitement.

"You came early!" Neji smiled.

"Are these the friends you made?" Hiashi said at the doorway.

"Their name is TenTen and Temari!" Neji smiled.

"Well come on in." Hiashi invited.

Once we came inside, there was maids. The house was so clean. This family was really rich.

We had a good conversation. Dinner was the best thing I've ever had. It was so yummy. I was glad to make a new friend. I was glad to meet... Neji.