Happy Halloween!!

Nora was 7 years old. Nora was at Sarada's home. They had a plan to prank everyone and scare them.

"What's mama fear?" Nora asked.

"She is scared of ghost." Sarada said.

"Ah! My mom loves ghost. Let's do it!" Nora smirked. The girls began their prank. Sarada had turned off the power. The girls screamed.

"The hell?! GIRLS? ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!" Sakura yelled. She kept bumping into the walls. Eventually she reached to Sarada's room.

"Hey! Are you alright?" Sakura asked. Suddenly a black girl with white eyes appeared. It had made Sakura scream and faint.

"HAPPY HALL...oween.... uh... aunt?" Nora wiped off her makeup and took her wig off. Sarada poked Sakura's cheeks.

"I think she is dead." Sarada said.

"Nuh huh! She can't die!" Nora said. Sarada then jumped on top of Sakura's stomach, waking her up.

"Mom! I scared the ghost away!" Sarada said. Sakura began bawling.

"Did...we over do it ...?" Nora whispered into Sarada's ear.

"Nonsense. Now let's go scare Ino." Sarada said.

"Mom... what is Ino really scare of?" Sarada asked. Sakura wiped her tears.

"Spiders..." Sakura said. Nora smirked. She had money and bought fake realistic spider.

"Kay. Let's go spread it around her shop!" Sarada smirked. The 2 girls enter Ino's shop. Ino was dozing off. The girls carefully hid the fake spiders and then decided to wake Ino up.

"AUNT INO! THERE IS A SPIDER!" Nora yelled. Ino yelled. She looked around not seeing one.

"Hey now you stinkers..." Ino sighed. Nora and Sarada giggled.

"We wanna get flowers for our mommy! Can you pick some for us! Pleeease?" Nora asked.

"Of course!" Ino then grabbed some flowers till she had saw some spiders.

"KYAHHHHH!!!!!!" Ino screamed bloody murder. Sai came out panicking. Nora and Sarada was dying from laughing. Ino got embarrassed and started pulling their cheeks.

"Happy Halloween!!!" Nora and Sarada yelled.