-Chapter 13- Childhood (Part 2)

Temari was at my house. We were coloring on the paper. Suddenly I heard my dad come into my room.

"Temari. You dad just called me. Your mother is giving birth! He want you now!" My dad said. Temari gasped. She got up. I ran with her. We ran to the hospital with my dad. We then found Kankuro.

"Big sis! Its happening!" Kankuro was excited but nervous.

"Is mommy okay?" Temari asked. Kankuro shrugged. We could hear the screams.

"Whats happening...?" I asked my dad.

"Its a painful process. Don't worry though. It's normal." My dad said.

"Are you excited Temari?" I asked.

"Yeah. But scared at the same time!" Temari said. After what felt like forever, we heard a loud crying.

"Did mom do it?!" Kankuro asked. Temari got excited. Their dad opened the door. They let Temari and Kankuro inside. I was happy for Temari.

Temari's POV

"You two.. come here..." Mom said weakly. I walked up to my mom. There it was. A small red hair baby.

"Meet... your brother..." Mom couldn't say the name for some reason. I looked at mom with concern.

"She is dying!! HURRY HURRY!" The doctors yelled. My dad grabbed me and Kankuro, pulling us away.

"WAIT WHATS WRONG WITH MOM! MOM!!!! MOM!!!!!! WHAT IS HAPPENING?! LET ME GO!!! MOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!" I screamed.

"I'm so sorry... She is gone..." The doctor told me and my family. I felt... broken. I bit my dad's arm and got myself free. I ran to my mother's side shaking her.

"MOM! MOM! WAKE UP! MOM!!! PLEASE! WAKE UP!!!! MOM!" I yelled as I cried.

"Gaara.. is his name..." My dad said.

"PAPA WHY DID THIS HAPPEN?!" I yelled. I ran out of the room and left the hospital crying.

TenTen's POV

I heard Temari screaming. I was worried. I then saw her run out if the room crying. I ran after her.

I found her at the park on a swing crying.

"What's wrong Tem?" I asked.

"My... mom is dead!" Temari yelled. I was frozen in shock. I felt so bad for her. I hugged Temari not saying anything. She hugged me for a long time. After hours went by... Temari calmed down but she was depressed. I eventually said something.

"My... mom is sick. She is at the hospital. I don't know what is wrong with my mommy... but papa said she was dying." I said with a sad tone. Temari looks at me. She didn't know what to say.

"TEMARI!" Kankuro yelled. He ran to us. Kankuro hugged Temari crying. Temari hugged him back crying as well.

"Um.. just know... I'm there for you when you need it.." I told Temari.

"Thank you..." Temari said.

"Um... I wanna see our new brother..." Kankuro said.

"Lets... um.. go.. Tenten can you come with?" Temari got up and held out her hand. I grabbed her hand and we all walked back to the hospital. We saw Temari's dad holding Gaara.

"Can... we see him?" Temari asked. Her dad sighed and got on his knee giving Temari Gaara. She held Gaara.

"He is so cute.." Temari said smiling.

"I like him!" Kankuro said. Temari started to cry.

"Why mommy..." Temari voice broke. Gaara squealed.

"Hi Gaara." I waved at him. He was adorable.

"I'll take him back. He needs... um... food!" Temari's dad took Gaara back. After a few days... I was at the funeral with Temari. It was a really sad day. I held her hands tight. Not letting go. Letting her know I'm there for her.

3 months later...

My mother died. My father changed completely. He was no longer the father I knew. The same happened to Temari's father. Except... my father killed himself. I was in my room crying. Until I heard a gunshot. I went to the living room to see my dad dead. I bawled out sobbing. I was alone. I had nobody but Temari. I was heading to her house. I knocked on the door. Temari opened it to see me crying.

"M-my family i-is dead!" I yelled sobbing. I hugged Temari sobbing. She hugged me back.

"Yashamaru!" Temari yelled. He came to Temari.

"Whats wrong Tenten?" He got on his knees. He and I met before.

"M-my mom died from a sickness... t-then Papa died! I heard a bang! I'm all alone!" I cried. Yashamaru took me inside.

Temari's family took care of me. That was my life so far.