-Chapter 3- Broken

It was late at night. I skimmed through my gallery on my phone. Looking at memories. I saw a picture that really got me emotional.

 I saw a picture that really got me emotional

Lee always took a selfie with his friends... god how much I miss him... he was so positive and up going. Nothing could stop him. So competitive too... he was a good friend...

I began to sob. I tried to be quiet but it was hard. Temari woke up to me sobbing.

"Everything alright..?" Temari asked.

".....I miss Lee so much..." I said as I wiped my tears. Temari got off the bed and hugged me.

Ping! PING!

"Who in the heck is texting you this late?" Temari said. I checked my phone again.

I was still embarrassed at what Neji did to me earlier today

I was still embarrassed at what Neji did to me earlier today. He kiss me. Stupid Hyuga!

"Hm..? Oh a date?" Temari was looking at my phone. I jerked back my phone.

"...maybe..." I blushed. Temari then grabbed my shoulder.

"Good luck. For now you need to sleep. Don't make me bang you with my fan." Temari said.

"Fine fine fine.. kami..." I groaned. I rolled over facing the wall. I fell asleep.

"WHATS UP BITCHES!!" Ino barges in my dorm. It was 7 am in the Morning.
I groaned and covered my face with my pillow. Temari got real pissed. She got up and threw so much pillows at Ino. Sakura was on my bed just watching the two fight.

"DO YOU WANT TO FACKING FIGHT?" Ino yelled.

"I'LL FIGHT YOU!" Temari said.
The girls fought. They threw pillows at each other and they were making a mess.

"Would you guys quit?!" I yelled. The 2 girls looked at me and stopped.
I sighed and got up to brush my hair.

"You should have your hair down." Sakura said. I looked at her.

"Eh.. no thanks... I Don't look good with hair down." I said.

"Who told you that...?" Ino asked.