-Chapter 23- Protection

5:32 AM

Nora was now 6 month old baby. Her hair grew quicker. She could sit up but she can't quite crawl yet. She can almost army crawl though.

"Hi Nora!" Temari baby talked. She picked up Nora and held her up high. Their bond grew pretty quick. Nora squealed as Temari smiled. I was still in bed. So was Neji. 

Every morning... Temari is always the first one to wake up. She wakes up at 5:30. She then would do her morning routine with Nora. It gave me and Neji extra sleep, since Nora loves to wake up early...kami. Temari took Nora and placed her on the feeding chair. 

"hmm. What do you want...? Banana..? Cereal? Crackers..?" Temari showed it to Nora, she then grabbed the banana and played with it. 

"Ah the banana. I will cut them up." Temari said. She grabbed the cutting board and cut the banana into small slices. She then gave it to Nora. Temari threw away the banana peels. Nora grabbed the banana and ate them. 

"Sweet. Now what should I have..? I'll have Cereal.." Temari said as she fixed herself cereal. Nora babbled. 

"Mom will wake soon. I know! They sleep a lot." Temari said. Nora babbled again. 

"Right? I get you." Temari said. 

6:02 AM

I then woke up. I woke up Neji. I saw Temari playing with Nora. It was a great start of my day. 

Temari gasped when Nora looked at me. "Who is that? Its your mama!" Temari said. Nora reached out her hands to me. I chuckled and got up to say good morning to Nora. She had finished eating, so I took her out of the feeding chair. 

"How is my baby girl doing? Your so happy!" I baby talked to Nora. She smiled at me. She flapped her arms and ended up smacking my face, it was a light smack so I was fine , I was being dramatic and made Nora laugh. Nora then smack my face again. I did the same. It was cute to watch her laugh. 

"You girls having fun?" Neji smiled. I nodded. 

"Do you want me to take her and let you guys do your morning routine?" Temari said. I shook no. I took Nora to the bathroom and set her on the counter. Nora loved seeing herself in the mirror. I was brushing my teeth. It was entertaining to watch Nora get so intrigued in her reflection. I then brushed my hair. I had a new hairstyle since my hair was longer. I still had buns but instead of making all of my hair into a bun, I let some stay down. It made me look cute and mature. 

"Alright its your turn now" I said. I brushed Nora's hair and made her hair into pigtails. I then walked out of the bathroom. Neji was drinking coffee. I looked in the dresser and picked a shirt and pants for Nora to wear. Then slid it on Nora. I set Nora on my bed with some toys. I changed my clothing to a orange shirt with jeans. I then heard Nora laughing. I looked at the bed. Neji was tickling Nora and playing with her. I chuckled. I then turned on the T.V and played a kid show. Nora was watching the T.V. I then headed to the Kitchen and fixed myself some coffee.

6:47 AM

I grabbed my backpack and filled it with baby stuff and school stuff. I then grabbed Nora and put her in the baby carrier. I then gave her a toy. 

"You all ready?" Temari said. 

"Hai." I said. I picked up the carrier and we all headed to the Main Highschool.

Main Highschool

English

I walked with Neji and we both headed to English. We were always early so we could get things ready. I walked to my desk with Neji and placed my bag next to my seat. I then sat down and took Nora out of the carrier. She was sitting on my desk. We waited for class to start. The students filled up the classroom. There was a lot of conversations. The teacher finally came in and started the class.