==Chapter 1==

Early in the morning in Hanger E, Optimus was sitting alone while the bots continued sleeping. Ultra Magnus got up and walked out to where Optimus was. "Morning, commander. I didn't know that you awoke this early." Prime says. Ultra Magnus nods and sits on a bench, near Prime. "I wake up at this time just so Wheeljack doesnt complain about me waking up late again. He irritates me to the pits." Ultra Magnus explains. "Also, I'm an early riser." Optimus looks over to Ultra and asks "Wheeljack irritates you? I thought you 2 worked nicely together." Ultra Magnus shakes his helm and says "Wheeljack hates me because I don't tolerate Wrecker behavior. Bulkhead is alright though..." Optimus nods in understanding and hands Ultra Magnus a few holopads for him to read and work on.

                    Later on, Arcee wakes up and goes for a scouting mission as every morning. "Do you get concerned about her sometimes?" Magnus asked his leader. Optimus agrees "It is not that concerning Ultra Magnus. She is alright. She does does that because she is concerned for her friends and She doesn't want to participate in morning activities that are fun. She is serious and battle ready just like you and me." "MMhm." Magnus says.

                    Next to wake up is Bulkhead, and then Bee, Wheeljack, and last but not least, Smokescreen. Arcee returns and comes over to the table where the 2 commanders were and picks up a holopad. "How are you guys?" The femme asked. Ultra Magnus switches holopads and says "Normal. How about you, soldier?" Arcee replies "Just as always...." 

                    "You 2 are so similar!!!" Smokescreen laughs.  Wheeljack says "Not really." Smokescreen jumps onto the metal couch next to Wheeljack and asks in an exciting tone "Tell me why!!! I must know!!!" Wheeljack snickers and says "Well for one, Arcee is a femme and easily can forgive and tolerate us. Ultra Magnus on the other hand being the commanding officer he is, He doesn't tolerate scrap with us and can't have fun ever." "He's like a grandpa!!!" Miko laughs, adding on. 

                Raf says "Guys, I would watch your words. Ultra is a commanding officer after all." Ultra Magnus looks over to the 12 year old and sighs "Sometimes I feel like he's the only human infant that understands respect." Arcee turns in her seat and looks to see Jack on his phone. "Well, Jack is a respecting child but he's also super concerned for his friends and family."  Ultra Magnus nods and looks back to his work. 

                         After a few minutes, BumbleBee comes over and whirs to Ultra Magnus "=<Hey, Commander. I know you're busy and everything but you never get out of the base after Optimus came back all bulked up and alive again.>=" Ultra sets his holopad down and turned to the scout. "I have noticed. Thank you for telling me again though. If you so want me to, I can go scout with you, soldier." BumbleBee nods and transforms, driving to the hangar doors. "You 2 have fun." Smokescreen calls out. Ultra Magnus grunts "It's a scouting mission. There's no fun to it.... And I do not do..... 'fun'." Wheeljack groans "It's a saying.... 'sir'.... Relax. He just wishes that you are relaxed and hopes that you return safely. Primus sake!"