Ch. 06

Willing to

"Jealous? Me?" I laught out loud. "Why would I be jealous?"

Tzuyu smirked, "Yea. Why would you be jealous?"

I scowled at her and get out of the car but she pulled me, causing me to fall on her. My eyes widen when our faces were just inches apart. I could feel my heart beating loudly because of our proximity.

My breathing ragged, I don't know what to do. My hand is beside her head, at the windshield, supporting my weight, while the other one is locked on hers.

"Yah! Making out inside a car is not good!" Tzuyu pushed me because of shocked.

I groaned when I almost fell. Fuck. The door is open because I couldn't close it awhile ago when Tzuyu pulled me.

"Chaeng?" I'm astounded to see her.

She look at me, surprised before a smirk form on her lips, "It's you, Y/n."

"What you just saw is not what you think!" I defensively said.

I heard a snort behind me, "So what if we were making out? We're dating."

"Oopps. Continue then. Bye bye!" Chaeng turn around and left us.

My mouth hang open and turn to Tzuyu, scowling at her, but she seems like she didn't care at all. She shot her brows up before going out of the car. I curse and followed her. Fucking shit.

We went back to the party, me calming myself down, and Tzuyu being a fucking sweet girlfriend. People were staring at us because Tzuyu's hand is on my bicep. My job is a photographer, why am I suddenly acting like a model's girlfriend?

"Oh. Is this your new girlfriend, Miss Chou?" A not so old guy smiled while eyeing me.

Tzuyu smiled and glance at me, "She is, Mr. Park."

What?! Mr. Park? As in Park Jin Young? The owner of JYP and the boss of Jihyo, Nayeon, and the most famous actresses, actors, idols, and models?! I don't have any idea about him but I really admire him!

"She's pretty and tall, huh? You can be a model too." He said and surveyed my whole body.

I blushed, "T-Thank you, sir."

Tzuyu's fingertips buried on my bicep making I glance at her. Her jaw is moving aggressively while scowling at Mr. Park who's looking at me. She's...mad? I look back at Mr. Park but he's still surveying me.

I heard Tzuyu's chuckle, "Please stop eyeing my girl, Mr. Park. I don't like it."

"Oh." Mr. Park cackled. "Don't worry, Miss Chou, I'm just checking if she could be my model."

"She's my photographer, Mr. Park. I don't want her to be a model." Tzuyu said and gave Mr. Park a fake smile. "Please excuse us."

Tzuyu's smile quickly faced when we turn our back on Mr. Park. Fuck! He just said that I could be a model?! That made me happy! Well, I'm pretty tall, but not as tall as Tzuyu. They said I'm pretty but I don't believe it coz I just couldn't feel like I am.

"He said, I could be a model." I mutted and a smile crept my face. "I will save a lot of money if—"

I stopped talking when Tzuyu let go of my bicep and walk out of the huge mansion. What is wrong with that girl? I followed her, of course, and held her arm but she yank it and went inside her car. Really? What's wrong?

I stepped inside the car and look at her with furrowed brows, "What's wrong with you?"

"Go back there, you want to be a model, right?" She scoffed.

My brows furrowed when I confirmed that she's really mad. But what's maddening her? Just because Mr. Park thought I could be a model? Because he surveyed me? Or because I was happy when I said I could be a model?

"Why are you mad though?" I asked.

She scowled at me, making me back away from her. Her glare is kinda scary though. I scratch my nape and sighed. Girls are confusing. Well, I'm a girl, but I'm not that confusing like this girl infront of me.

"Look, Tzuyu. If you're mad, sorry, for whatever the reason is." I just feel I must apologize.

Tzuyu rolled her eyes, "You're a photographer."

"Yes, I am. I'm a photographer." I bit my lower lip.

What the hell am I even calming her down?! Why did I apologize? Hey, Y/n, you're out of your mind! What if she burst out here? Huh, Y/n? You're scared of her now? When did you become scared of a person?! Especially a girl?!

Something's really up to me. I'm even debating with myself, which is not really good. This girl is just... Well, she's kinda... I don't know. I can't stand if she's mad, especially at me. There's really wrong. I give a fuck to her, started when?

"You're a photographer, my photographer. Remember that." Tzuyu said as she looked away.

I sighed, "But being a model—"

"Sucks." She finished my sentence and glare at me.

"No it is not! I can earn a lot of money if I'm a damn model—" before I could finished my words she suddenly lean towards me.

She grabbed my collar, pulling me closer to her. I gasp and gulp when I met her intimidating eyes. I badly want to look away but her eyes are like hypnotizing me to just stare at her.

I just notice, she have a great brows and eyeslashes, her nose is perfect, and her lips looked so sexy with the red lipstick on it. Her visual up this close is fucking beyond words. I'm sure if Venus will see her, she'll get jealous of her perfect face. God have favoritism, I guess.

"If you'll be a model, there's a possibility that you'll be wearing such a revealing clothes." She hissed, staring straight at my eyes.

My brain is not functioning so properly, I couldn't talk, I couldn't think of something to say.

"I'm willing to give you all my money just so people won't see you with those clothes, Y/n."