Ch. 09

Chance

"Are you sure about this?" I nervously asked.

Saturday. Before, I love weekends but now I want a miracle to happen, like Saturday will disappear to the calendar. Today's the day where I will meet Tzuyu's Dad.

Tzuyu sighed, "How many times did you asked that already?"

"I'm nervous! C'mon, let's end this!" I complained and groaned. "Why don't you just tell your Dad that we're doing this for your publicity? That we're not really dating?"

She pursed her lips and glance at me, putting down the tuxedo she's holding. Her face turn serious. Well, she's always serious but today's different. Just by the mention of his Dad? Why though?

Silent coated us, until her phone vibrated. She gave me a glance before answering it and going out of her room. I sighed and stood up, wandering around.

Her condo is plain white, not that boring though. Other models like Nayeon have posters of themselves at their house or condo but Tzuyu don't have any. I saw a picture frame but it's facing the wall so I reached for it, looking at the photo.

I saw Tzuyu on her school uniform, maybe she was still on her grade school this time. She's beside an unknown girl with the same uniform. Is this her sister? Or maybe her childhood friend?

"Y/n—what are you doing?" I hastily let go of the picture frame and turn to her.

"Uh, I'm just... Looking at the picture frame." Scratching my head, I nervously chuckled.

She sighed and took the picture frame that's hanging at the wall. Opening a drawer, she place it there and locked it. Why is she acting so strange? Is it bad to see her throwback pictures?

I fake a cough, "D-don't worry. Your throwback picture was good. Y-you look good."

That should make her feel better. Maybe she was worried that I would judge her throwback photo. I'm not lying though. She look so cute when she's still a kid.

I gasp and stepped back when she suddenly strides towards me. My breathe hitched when she grab my chin, not that hard. She stare at my widen eyes as I clutch on my shirt. My heart beat raced and my head started to throb, I don't know why.

"What did you say? Repeat it." She commanded.

I bit my lower lip but I think it's not a good idea because her eyes divert on it. My eyes drops on her lips too, making me gulp so hard. What's going on, Y/n? Pushed her away, you dumbass!

She lean closer, "Repeat it, Y/n."

Tzuyu step closer so I held her waist to prevent her body to touch mine. I can't imagine our position right now. And, fuck, why can't I do something?!

"Repeat it." She said again, running out of patience.

I squeeze my eyes shut, "Y-you look good since before—"

She cut me, using her lips to crashed on mine. My grip on her waist tighten as I felt her moving her lips against mine. I open my eyes and saw that she's closing hers. Is it a sin that I'm starting to like what she's doing right now?

Closing my eyes again, I kissed her back with the same ferocity. Our passionate kiss turn deeper until her left hand fell on my shoulder, caressing it. Why do I feel like this? It's so unusual. I felt so strange.

My hands weaken and they're just draping on Tzuyu's waist. She wrapped her hand on my waist and pull me closer to her, making me bit her lower lip. I widen my eyes and throw my head back as I worriedly look at her lips. She wince in pain and caress her lower lip.

"O-oh fuck. I-I'm sorry! Sorry, Tzuyu!" I panicked.

She wave her hand off, "It's fine."

I shook my head as I catch her hand that's covering her lower lip. My jaw dropped when I saw it bleeding. What the fuck, Y/n?! You make her lower lip bleed! You—wait... Oh damn, you make her lower lip bleed!

"I-I'll go get some—" I got startled when she pulled me into a kiss again.

She pull away and smirk, "That's how you cure it."

Then she turn around, leaving me dumbfounded. I heavily breath and watch her back fading. Damn it, Y/n. You kissed her?! Wait, it's not the first time but... Oh my God, why did you let her kiss you again?!

"My Dad have an emergency today." Tzuyu said and sighed.

I mentally celebrated, "Oh, are you sure?"

She look at me and raised her brows, "I know you're mentally celebrating right now."

I rolled my eyes and chuckled but then I remember what happened to us awhile ago. Embarrassment coated my being. Looking out of the window, I played my favorite song.

We're just fake dating, why did Tzuyu kissed me? Does she likes me? But I remember what Jeon Jungkook said at the party. Tzuyu just played with other people's feelings, like how she played with Jungkook. I know that Tzuyu and I are fake dating but she can't just kiss me whenever she likes.

"I remember when you kissed me,
I knew you were the one—"

I quickly stopped the music because of it's lyrics, my heart raced again. Fuck. Why can't I get over it? I kissed girls before! It's not like it's my first kiss! This feeling is really annoying, so fucking annoying!

"Why did you stopped it? I love that music." Tzuyu said while driving.

I glance at her and scratch my nape, "I-I... Well, y-you want me to play it again?"

WHY DID I STUTTER?! YOURE SHY NOW, Y/N?!

She nod her head, "It's my favorite song, so..."

I gulp and play it again. She sing with the song, making my heart melt. Her voice is damn amazing she can be a good singer. Fuck, what am I thinking?

"This's my favorite too." I said and slightly smile.

She look at me and smile widely, "Nothing changed, huh?"

"What?" I asked in confusion.

She stopped the car. Oh, we're already infront of my apartment. She went out of the car so I followed. I frown when she neared me and pinch my cheeks. My fucking heart started beating abnormally again because of what she did.

"I'm late but I don't want to lose my chance, Y/n."