Ch. 13

Cuddle

"Thank you, Y/n." Momo said when she step out of the car.

I smiled, "Welcome, Momo."

When she turn her back to us, I drove away. Sana kept on talking to Tzuyu about her schedules tomorrow but she seems like she didn't care at all. She's just glancing at me from time to time, making me uncomfortable.

Sana told me her address and when we reached her house, she bid her goodbye at us. I become more uncomfortable because it's just Tzuyu and I now. Damn it, damn it!

"Let's go to your apartment first." Tzuyu said.

I frown and look at her, "Why?"

She raised her brows, "Just do it."

Snorting, I just drive to my apartment. Tzuyu played a music while we're on our way to my apartment, it's 'My Only One', my favorite song too. I feel like only the two of us left on this world because of that song. I got out of my mind when she started singing. Damn it, so fucking pretty voice.

"I remember when I met you
I didn't want to fall
I felt my hands were shaking
'Coz you look so beautiful."

She's singing that while looking at me, making me gulp so hard. It's like she's singing it for me. My heart beats wildly because of the thought of that.

"I remember when you kissed me
I knew you were the one
And oh my hands were shaking
When you played my favorite song."

I hit the gas to fasten our pace but I think it's futile. It feels like we're in a slowmo. My heart beat was loud and fast, I can even hear it.

"I don't know why
But eveytime I look into your eyes
I see a thousand falling shooting stars, and yes I love you
I can't believe that every night you're by my side."

I gulp hard when the street light turn red. I don't have choice but to stop the car. Tzuyu's still singing, staring at me. Damn it. Why is she doing this? It affects me! A lot! It affects me a lot! Fuck.

"Promise I'll stay here till the morning
And pick you up, when you're falling
When the rain gets rough
When you've had enough
I'll just sweep you off your feet and fix you with my love
My only one
My only one."

I hissed, I couldn't take it anymore so I grab her phone and turn the music off. She widen her eyes, surprised for what I did. I kept her phone on my lap and drive when the light turns green. She might think I'm weird but if I'll let her sing more, I'll turn badly crazy.

I thanked God when we arrived at my apartment. After parking the car, I step out of it, forgetting that Tzuyu's phone were with me.

My eyes widen when I saw my luggages outside, surrounding by three ladies. Tzuyu went to them, saying something, then the three ladies carried the luggages and put it on my car's compartment.

"W-what... Why?" I asked Tzuyu.

She smiled, "You'll live with me."

I almost forgot. She said before I got confined to the hospital that I'll live with her in her condo. God! I thought she was just kidding! Oh damn. Living in the same roof with her is not good, really. After that kiss I can't be comfortable with Tzuyu anymore.

I suddenly panicked, "W-wait! I-I don't want to!"

Tzuyu stared at me for a few seconds before nodding her head. She turn to the three ladies and told them to bring my luggages back.

I sighed in relief when they bring it inside my apartment again. Tzuyu entered my apartment, making me panicked again but I calm myself. She'll surely tease me if she sees that I feel uncomfortable with her.

"D-do you want any drink?" I asked when her maids left our house.

Her maids looks weird, they don't smile. Their clothes are weird too, it's pure black. I just shrugged that off and look at Tzuyu. She's comfortably sitting at my couch, her legs are crossed while eyeing me.

She think for a bit, "I want Tequila."

"I'm earning money but she want something expensive." I whisper to myself and went to the kitchen.

Since I don't have what she wants, I called Chaeng to buy me one bottle of Silver Tequila, because it's the cheapest available. Tzuyu drink a lot of soju awhile ago, she don't look drunk but her face is a bit red so I think she's a bit tipsy already. If she'll do something stupid, I'll throw her out of my apartment. Jk.

I went back to where Tzuyu is but she's not there anymore. I'm gonna give her phone back but where the fuck is she?

"Tzuyu?" I called out her name but she didn't respond.

I went out but her shoes are still there. There's only one place where she is right now, upstairs. She's at my room! Omygosh!

Fastly, I run to my room and saw the open door. Knew it. I stormed inside my room only to see Tzuyu laying on her stomach in my bed. Sighing, I'm about to tell her to get off my bed but I heard her snore.

Gently, I neared her and saw face looking at the side while her eyes are closed. I subconsciously tuck the stubborn hair behind her ear as I stare at her. How can she look so perfect while sleeping? I'm sure, I look like a potato when I'm asleep.

"Do you remember what I said when I first saw you?" I asked to her but she won't respond, of course, she's sleep. "I wasn't lying."

I smile when her brows furrowed a bit. Watching her this close is satisfying, really.

"You're beyond the word beautiful." I don't know why am I suddenly saying this to her.

I thought I hate this. I hate her. But what I'm saying right now is the contrary of what I think. Fuck.

When I'm about to go out of my room, she grab my hand. My heart beat faster, worried that she might heard what I've said earlier.

She groaned, "Cuddle with me, Y/n."

_____

Sorry for the super late update:< I was so, so busy with my modules so I hope you understand:<

Keep safe everyone, ilysm💕