Ch. 28

Surprise

Today's Tzuyu's fashion show at Japan. My phone keep on vibrating, Tzuyu have been calling me since she left, I giggle and ignore her call again. By now, I know that she's already at Japan. I'm holding Autumn's leash while we're walking. Pets isn't allowed but the airport was Myoui's so I got the chance to took Autumn with me.

"You look so creepy." Jeongyeon said and hit my forehead.

I groaned and scowl at her, "You're the one who's creepy! Nayeon's stalker!"

"Hey gays. Shut your mouth up because we're at the airport right now." Chaeyoung said while linking her hands on Mina.

"Shut up you whipped mite!" Jeongyeon shouted at her. "Mina, Chaeyoung's fingers are short! Why did you even—ack!"

I pulled her collar before she could spill dirty words, "Now now, shut it."

Mina silently chuckled, "Our car is here."

We climbed inside Mina's limousine. I asked Chaeyoung to go with me here at Japan so we can watch Tzuyu's fashion show, she suggested to invite Mina because she's from here, so I agreed so we won't lost. Jeongyeon also came when she knew when I and Chaeyoung will go here. Nayeon is also part of the fashion show so that's actually the reason why she came.

Mina is really rich, what the fuck. We stopped by her own house and ate breakfast. The fashion show will be at 10am. Tzuyu took her flight yesterday night so she can rest here while we took our flight on midnight, using Myoui's private plane. I want to surprise Tzuyu.

"Wait my friend's calling." Mina said and stood up. "What is it now, Momo?"

When she left, Chaeyoung glared at Jeongyeon and choke her, "You hoe! Just like your fingers are long! Nayeon's hand is damn bigger than yours either!"

I laughed while pulling Chaeyoung away, "Stop it you dorks!"

When Mina came back Chaeyoung sat on her chair like an innocent child. Jeongyeon catch her breath as she cough. I suppress my laugh and handed Jeongyeon a water.

Mina frowned, "What happened to you, Jeongyeon?"

"A fucking dwarf cursed me." Jeongyeon answered.

I laugh out loud and held my stomach. Mina just watch us, maybe weirded out so I stop myself from laughing and continued eating.

After eating, I took a bath. I wear jeans, black baggy shirt, tucking it inside my jeans, and white rubber shoes. I also called Mina to put light make up on me and I spray a perfume on me. When I'm ready, I grab my phone and purse, walking out of the room.

"We can't take Autumn with us but my maid can take care of her."  Mina said.

I smiled, "Thanks, Mina."

They're already done with themselves so we headed out of Mina's house and her driver drove us to the venue of fashion show. We stopped by a flower shop so I can buy flowers for Tzuyu. Then we headed to the venue, since Myoui are powerful our seat were infront, near the stage.

"Minari!" Sana hugged Mina.

I'm surprised to see her here. Momo, and Dahyun is also here, they're siting next to Sana. So they knew each other.

"Hi." I greeted them.

All of us greet each other and sat on our seats. Before the event started I heard noises at our back, I turn around and saw Jihyo, Daniel, Jennie, and Jisoo are also here. They were surprised to see me too. Well, almost all of Tzuyu's friends are here.