Ch. 24

Not her feelings

As what Tzuyu said, we came back to Seoul, without Sana. I still feel bad. What Mr. Chou said kept repeating on my head and I think I'm really an underrated kind of person.

"Tzuyu.." I called Tzuyu's attention.

Her brows are furrowed while staring at her phone. She glance at me and quickly took off her frown, showing me her sweet smile. I smile back.

"Y-you know my sister?" I inquired.

She nod her head, "Of course. We've dated for years before. You're sister and I knew each other."

"O-oh." I fake a cough. "Who is she?"

"She's Joohyun also known as Irene." She answered.

I nod my head and mentally tattooed her name on my mind. Should search it later. I don't know what she looks like so I wanted to know just at least her looks.

The plane landed, Tzuyu and I went home to my apartment. She wanted us to go to her condo but I refuse to. We just ordered food since both of us are tired at the flight. My phone rang so I went to the balcony to answer it.

"Hello, Rosé." I said as I answer the phone.

"Where are you? Are you at Seoul already?" She asked with her disappointed voice.

I widen my eyes. Fuck! I forgot that Rosé went to Taiwan for me! How could I forget about her?! I'm so dumb. She will surely be mad if she'll knew that I got here without informing her.

"U-uhh... Rosé, I-I'm sorry." I apologize.

She sighed, "It's okay. I guess I'll just stroll alone here for a day and be back there tomorrow."

"I-I'm really sorry. What if I'll make it up to you when you got back?"

"Sure!"

"Good. Okay, have a nice time there. I'm hanging up."

"Bye! Mwuah!"

I felt my cheeks' radiating heat because of the last part she said. I hung up and slightly slap my left cheek, scolding myself for blushing.

When I came back to Tzuyu's room, I saw her peacefully sleeping. There's something pushing me to near and watch her sleep, so I did. I carefully sat at the bed where I can perfectly see her peaceful face. A small smile curled on my lips as I stare at her gorgeous face.

"You know what?" I whispered. "You make me so fucking confuse all the time."

If someone will see me right now, they will think that I'm an idiot for talking with a sleeping person. This is a good chance to say what I really feel because she's asleep.

"Sometimes I want to be with you... Holding your hand." I carefully reach for her cheek. "But sometimes I want to fucking rip your neck off because you pissed me." I chuckled.

"Honestly, I can't fucking do that. I mean, how? With you? No way." That's the truth although I really wanted to do it, I can't.

"I wonder why I can't remember you..." I mumble, sad. "What kind of girlfriend are you? Do you make me happy? I badly want to know."

The doorbell's sound interrupted my moment, I grimace as I glance at Tzuyu one last time before going down to see who rang the doorbell, maybe it's the food. When I opened the door, Jeongyeon, Chaeyoung, and Nayeon greeted me.