Ch. 21

Always choose

"Missed? Wait, what?" I confusedly asked.

She pull away from the hug and frown, "Don't you miss me, Y/n? I'm Chou Sally, Tzuyu's mom!"

Tzuyu suddenly held my hand, "Mom, I'm sure Y/n's tired. She'll just take a rest."

Before I could asked her Mom, about what she said, Tzuyu already hauled me away from her and we went inside a huge bedroom. My head throbbed, I stopped walking and held it with my one hand because she's holding my another hand.

She worriedly looked at me because I'm grimacing while holding my head. Damn! It hurts as hell! What's happening?!

"Fuck!" I fell on my knees.

"Y/n! Shit, are you okay?!" She panicked. "Call Mr. Ling!"

I squeeze my eyes shut because my head really hurts so bad. Tzuyu carried me and placed me at the bed, she rushed outside as she shouted someone to call that Mr. Ling.

There were memories started to flashed in my mind. Memories I didn't know that I have. What the fuck is this? I groaned when I felt the throb again. I feel light headed, my vision turn blurry, until I already fainted.

-

"Y/n, do you know why I dated you?" She asked me.

"No. So, why did you date me?" I asked and hugged her.

"Because you're unique." She answered and hugged me back.

I prevent myself from smiling, "What do you mean by unique?"

"You're not like the other girls." She pinched my cheeks. "You're gorgeous, sexy...loud, and annoying, like that."

I scowled at her and pull away from the hug. Loud and annoying?! Well, yes I am but why do she need to include that?! She's ruining the moment! The fuck? Instead of feeling fluttered, I feel irked.

She laughed and back hugged me, "I was kidding, love."

I sulk, "I'm loud. I'm annoying. Don't touch me."

"I love you, my girl." She uttered and peck on my lips. "I love you so freaking much, love." Then kiss my cheek. "Forever." She now kissed my neck.

Acting irked, I remove her hands on me and walk away. She called my name but I didn't turn around. I let out the broad smile I suppressed awhile ago. Damn that girl! I can't resist her! How can she do that?

She followed me and grab my hand. Laughing, she wrapped her hands on my waist and kissed my lips. I quickly kissed back, well, who wouldn't? I'm just kissing my hottest girlfriend. We pull away when we felt the lack of air.

"I love you." I mumble and caress her face. "Forever..."

"Forever." She said and smiled.

-

I opened my eyes, only to see Tzuyu worriedly caressing my face while holding my hand. Gasping for air, I sit up although I felt my head ache so bad.

"Don't move." I froze.

That voice...

I squeeze my eyes shut and clutch on the blanket that placed on top of me. Her voice. I can't be wrong! Her voice is the same with the voice that I heard on my memory! I can't clearly see the girl's face but their voices sound so similar! What is that memory? Is that really mine? Did it really happened? But who is that girl? Damn.