Ch. 23

Humiliate

"H-Hi, Sir." I wanna die right now.

Tzuyu's Dad look so intimidating, his aura shouts richness and authority, he terrifies me a lot. Did I met him before? If yes, what did I acted? Am I like this? A coward chicken who look like a potato?

But the girl who enter next to him made my nervousness change to shock. Why is Rosé here?! Oh fuck! She told me she'll go here! Damn it, why did I fucking forgot about it?! Now what to do?! She's here!

"What is she doing here?" Tzuyu asked, her eyes were on Rosé.

Rosé smiled at her, "Good afternoon, Tzuyu. We met again."

Tzuyu smiled back, it's obvious that it's fake, "Yeah, what an outrageous."

"Excuse me, what?" Rosé confusedly asked.

"Ladies, let's just go to the dining hall and eat." Tzuyu's Dad said and glance at me. "It's been a long time, Miss Y/Ln."

I slightly bowed, "Y-yes sir. H-how are you?"

OMYGOD I DONT FUCKING KNOW WHAT TO SAY.

He smirked, "A Y/Ln cares for a Chou. Surprising."

My brows furrowed, what does he mean? He shook his head and started walking, going to the dining hall. Rosé wave her hand at and about to approach me but Tzuyu hauled me to the dining hall too. Aish, this girl.

Mr. Chou was already sitting at the edge of the dining table. The foods are delicious, from the smell and look, but I don't know if I could eat properly. First, Tzuyu is here with me. Second, her Dad is terrifying. Third, Rosé is fucking here too! How the fuck did she went here?! How did she found out that I'm here?

"Take a seat." Mr. Chou instructed.

As what he said, the three of us took our seat. I'm between Tzuyu and Rosé, making me feel so damn anxious.

"I saw Miss Park outside and she told me she was looking for Y/n." Mr. Chou informed.

Tzuyu snorted, "Why did you let her in, Dad?"

Mr. Chou raised his brows, "Why not? She's Y/n's... Friend, right, Miss Park?"

I glance at Rosé, she show me her heart melting smile. Damn, I'm dying. How can she make me feel like this? I'm fucking confused now! This is not right!

"Actually I am not just a friend, Mr. Chou." She said and giggle.

Tzuyu frown and look at Rosé, her eyes were dark. I gulp and slouch mg head. What to do?! If Rosé will confess that we both like each other, Tzuyu will hate me. Her Dad look protective towards Tzuyu, he may beat me up if he'll thought I'm hurting her daughter!

"Yeah. You're her bestfriend." Tzuyu fake a smile.

Rosé frown, she's about to talk but we heard a clicking sound of a heels. We look at that direction where that sound came from and saw Mrs. Chou walking towards us, she's also with a handsome guy.

"Dylan Wang." Mr. Chou uttered, his eyes lit up. "Take a seat. How are you? It's been a long time."

He smiled and sat infront of Tzuyu, "I'm good, Mr. Chou. Hi, Tzuyu."

Tzuyu just nod her head, "Hello."

"Oh. Your girlfriend is here." He said and look at me. "I always see you guys on social media, also at news."