Ch. 07

Numbers

I'm walking at the grocery store, going to buy some foods because I'm out of stocks. Rosé's with me right now. I want to talk to her about something, almost all my friends aren't normal and Rosé's not one of them that's why I decided to talk to her.

"Rosé, I'm really confused. She said, being a model sucks, but she's a damn model! Why don't she quit then?! She even said, 'I'm willing to give you all my money just so people won't see you with those clothes, Y/n.'." I mimicked Tzuyu's voice. "Like, what the actual fuck?! I can't believe this." I'm ranting while putting essential things inside the cart.

Rosé sighed, "You're ranting now but you take her offer."

I groaned for the umpteenth time, "I didn't even know how I did that! C'mon! Just... Argh! I'm frustrated! My face were all over the news this morning because I attented that fucking party with Tzuyu! People already know me. Waahhh! My peaceful life!"

"Stop howling." She pinched my cheeks. "Relax, okay? You already agreed on that. You shouldn't be irresponsible, don't just turn your back on someone you have dealt with."

I pouted, "But... I don't even want this."

She remover her hands on my cheeks and stare at me. "Even though. You already agreed, Y/n."

I nod my head and just look away. She's right. I already agreed on this, although I didn't want it. Responsible. I should be responsible.

After putting all the things I needed, we went to the counter. I'm about to pay but someone pat my shoulder so I turn around just to see two teenager girls were standing behind me, smiling widely while staring at me.

"Hi, Miss Y/Ln." The girl with short hair said. "Can we have pictures with you? You're Tzuyu, the supermodel's girlfriend, right?"

The other girl giggled, "We like you so much, Miss Y/Ln!"

I glance at Rosé and sighed. We took a picture, Rosé was the one who captured photo for the three of us. After that, the two girls left.

Rosé chuckled and nudge me, "I'm with a famous person, huh."

I snorted, "Shut up, Rosé."

When we already pay for the things I needed, she drives me home. Rosé is very nice and soft. She's the girl who's so important to me. She's a painter and I always took photos of her when she's painting, but secretly. I also have a crush on her. Why don't I talk to Tzuyu and tell her that I need to broke the agreement? I want to persuade Rosé.

"Thanks." I smiled and took the plastic bags.

She smiled back and wave her hand, "That's nothing. Don't mention it. Bye."

I nod my head, "Take care."

When she's gone, I sighed with a smile on my face. I put down the plastic bag on my left hand to open the door. When it opened, I take my shoes off and about to go to the kitchen to place the plastic bags but I dropped all of those.

My jaw dropped and my eyes widen when I saw Tzuyu. She's sitting at my sofa with her crossed legs and hands.

"W-what are you doing here?!" I yelled at her. "God! You almost gave me an heart attack!"

She rolled her eyes, "I'm bored."

What?! She's here because she's bored?! The fuck.

"Tzuyu, I'm not a toy to entertain you whenever you're bored. Go out, I don't wanna see you." I sasses and pick the plastic bags.

She didn't talk until I went to the kitchen and put the things on its places. It took me few minutes doing that and when I'm about to walk out of the kitchen, I almost fell on my bum when I saw Tzuyu as I suddenly turn around.

I held my chest and ihaled a large amount of air, "Please stop startling me."

"Sorry." She utter and look down. "I didn't mean it that way."

"About bored thingy?" I asked and she didn't respond. "Whatever. I'm used being an entertainer of someone when they're bored. They treat me like a freaking toy. When they're bored, they're here. When not... They're nowhere."

I gulp and walk passed her. I went to my room to shower, I'm sure Tzuyu will leave after a few more minutes so I stayed at the bathroom longer than usual.

After showering, I wear a simple shirt and short shorts. I didn't dried my hair and just let it fall on my shoulders. When I got out of my room, I saw no one at the living room. Tzuyu already left.

"Thank God." I sighed.

Since I'm already hungry, I didn't eat yet, I went to the kitchen to cook something. But to my surprise, I saw a tomato pasta at the dining table.

"I didn't mean it that way." I don't need to turn around, I know that voice. "I'm here not because I want you to entertain me but because you take my boredom away without doing anything."

When I look over my shoulder, she's already standing near me. I look away and didn't think of looking at her direction again.

I quiver when she place her hand on my shoulder, "Well, yes you entertain me but I'm not like the others who will just use and abandon you."

"G-geez. What are you saying?" I tried to act normal and casual.

"Because me? I will use you... In a good way, but never abandon you, Y/n-ah."

I told what happened this lunch to Nayeon and I already regretted that when she hit a pillow to my face and told me that I'm fucking lucky.

How did I become lucky?! I know that's Tzuyu, a supermodel, but she's still a human! Lucky?! I'm lucky?! I don't get people nowadays. That supermodel is fucking confusing. Her words are confusing!

"Y/n, you're so lucky! That's Tzuyu, a model!" Nayeon squeal.

I rolled my eyes, "You're my friend and you're a model too."

She suddenly fix her hair and flip it, "Yes yes, you're lucky too because I'm your friend. I know, right?"

I rolled my eyes when she giggled, she sounded like a dolphin. She hits me with a pillow again so I snatch it from her and hit her face, I know she'll rant about her face next. I shouldn't have done that.

"Oh my, God! You just hit my face!" She dramatically caress her face. "How dare you hit my gorgeous face?! Did you know, people cares for their faces so much?! Especially when you have a gorgeous face like mine?! Y/n, faces are important to people because the heaven where God is, created it and—"

"I just hit your face yet you already went to heaven." I scoffed.

My phone vibrated so I rolled my eyes at Nayeon and glance at it. Tzuyu send me a text message. Now, what?

From: Ms. Supermodel

1/8 2/9 1/8 2/8 1/3 1/6 1/9 1/7.

"What the fuck is this now?!" I groaned. "I'm dumb with numbers, you giant annoying yoda!"