Epilogue

"Yow yow, Tzuyu. She's on her way there." Chaeyoung said to me.

"Oh. Thanks, Chaeng. I owe you one." I smiled though she can't see me.

She laughed, "For my friends. Ah, I need to hung up now. Enjoy!"

Son Chaeyoung is one of my friends, I met her few months ago and found out that she and Y/n knew each other. I asked helped for Chaeyoung and I was glad she didn't hesitate to help me.

And there I saw you. I saw the most beautiful girl I met. The most important person to me. Kim Y/n. She didn't change at all, still look gorgeous and small. Well, not that small but she's still smaller than me so I call her small.

"I didn't know angels could stay on earth." You blurted out. I choked on my drink because of that.

As what I expected, you always voice out what you thinks. You're blunt but does it subconsciously.

That very day, I told you to eat lunch with me. You were surprised and I know how your mind works so I teased you that I'm doing that for myself and not for you.

On the next day, I asked you to be my faked girlfriend. It's the only way I know to get closer to you. I'm full aware that you have an amnesia. Nayeon, one of my friend since high school, tell me about it. You refused at first but I did my charms and luckily, you agreed. Your eyes wide and jaw dropped makes you even cuter.

When I asked you to go to me at a party, my heart jumped when I saw a glimpse of jealousy on your eyes when Jungkook said shits. I don't even hang out with him, yuck. That gave me hopes. Hopes that we can be together again.

'I just wish...'

I tried giving you hints. Hints that I like you, though I already love you — don't want to shock you — so I send a message. But I forgot that you hates numbers and didn't got what I sent. Dumbass. Chaeyoung actually help me with that, she thought about the numbers and I was blaming her because you didn't get it at all.

"So what now?" Chaeyoung asked and chug on the liquor.

Nayeon raised her hand. "Rape her."

I choked on my saliva and scowl at her. "Shut up. You dirty mouth rabbit."

Chaeyoung, Jeongyeon, Dahyun, and Jihyo burst out laughing, making Nayeon pout. I shook my head and just sipped on my wine. I saw how Jeongyeon stare at Nayeon's lips but I just let her since I'm not in the mood to tease her. Jeongyeon become my friend when Chaeyoung bring her to meet up with me before.

"I will make her fall for me again." I sighed. "Maybe it's hard but I won't give up... I can't."

The day where you and I will meet my Dad, actually it's a big lie, I just did that because I'm hoping you would remember my Dad. But I failed. You didn't remember how you hates him and he does exist. But doing that was good. We kissed...again. My heart did a dance when our lips connected again. After how many years, we're here again.

"I'm late but I don't want to lose my chance, Y/n." I said and that confused you a lot.

'I don't want to lose my chance, Y/n. I don't want to lose you.'