Ch. 17

Completes

"Okay, nice. Give me a sexy pose." I said and Mina did what I told her to do.

After few more shots, we're done. I looked at Mina and did a thumbs up, she smiled and nod her head. Mina went to the wardrobe, Chaeyoung's eyes following her. Smirking, I elbowed Chaeyoung, making her scowled at me.

Chaeyoung likes Mina since before, she can't just confess to her yet. When she became a photographer, Mina was the first model she have a photo shoot with. And I think, she experienced love at first sight that moment. So cliché.

"Stop staring and talk to her you coward li'l shit." I nudge her.

"Just like you're courage enough to confess to your crush." She scoffed and rolled her eyes to me.

I chuckled, "Well, like friend likes."

We got out of the venue and saw Mina with her manager waiting for someone, maybe waiting for their van to fetch them. I approach them, Chaeyoung widen her eyes and held on my arm. At least I'm not as coward as she is.

"Hey there." I greeted them.

Her manager, Park Jimin smiled at me, "Hey. Good day."

Mina wave her hand, "Hi, Y/n."

"Goodluck to your upcoming comeback." I smiled at her. She's a solo idol.

Mina did the same, "Thank you."

I glance at Chaeyoung and saw her drooling at Mina, "Do you want to eat outside or what? What do you think, Mr. Park?"

Jimin glance at Mina, "Whatever Mina wants."

Chaeyoung snorted, making the three of us look at her. She looked away and acted typing on her phone. I stifle a laugh and cough before scratching my nape.

"Let's go eat lunch then." Mina softly said.

Their van came and they said we'll just meet at the restaurant. When Chaeng and I rode on my car, she slap my shoulder. I scowled at her but laugh afterwards when I saw her red face. She's blushing! But why though?!

"The fuck, Y/n?! I was so embarrassed!" She sasses.

I started the engine while shooking my head, "Not my fault that you snorted."

She rolled her eyes, "I won't do that if her manager won't say that shit. Obviously, he likes Mina!"

Well, that can be possible. They spend more of their time with their manager so it's not impossible for them to like each other. Also, Park Jimin said to the media before that he likes Mina but I don't know if Mina likes him back or are they dating secretly. This mite should start moving or else Jimin will have Mina.

"We're here." I announced and get out of my car.

Chaeyoung did the same and look at me, "Dude, I'm nervous."

I chuckled, "Idiot. I'm here, don't be."

We headed inside and saw Jimin with Mina at a table for four. They saw us and wave their hands. I elbowed Chaeyoung and dragged her. I purposely sat beside Jimin so Chaeyoung can sit beside Mina.