Ch. 34

Used to be me

After Nayeon left, my mind were blank. I couldn't think right. My brain won't function properly. Did I heard it right? She loves...she loves Tzuyu? How the fuck did that happened?

"Y/n? Y/n, why are you still there?" I heard Lisa's voice so I turn around to see her.

I shook my head, "Nothing. You going home already?"

"Yeah. Rosé and I's apartment need some clean up. We didn't clean it yet... Like forever? Lol." She chuckled and pat my shoulder. "Advance congratulations."

"For what?" I confusedly asked.

"For the wedding." She answered and look at her phone. "By the way, I'm going now. I still need to fix things. Bye, friend!"

Then she left. I sighed and walk my way to the house. Grandma and grandpa talked with me for awhile, asking where I was. After a little talk with them, I went up to Rosé and I's room.

She's putting lotion on her legs when I got there, I quickly look away. Her clothes were scattered at the bed while she's totally naked. She smirked and stood up, approaching me. Wrapping her hands on my nape, she started kissing me. I immediately broke the kiss and sighed, giving her an apologetic smile.

"Why?" She asked.

I shook my head, "I need to rest. My head kinda hurts."

She pouted and nod her head, "Fine."

Just what I said, I took a rest. Nayeon's words didn't left my mind since then. Did she mean it? How? Why? Lots of people yet she fell for Tzuyu?

Am I being selfish if I wanted her not to fall for Tzuyu? Am I? Imagining them being together gives mixed emotions to me. What I felt for Tzuyu before, strengthen. Actually, it didn't even faded nor decreased...although how much I wanted to forget, I couldn't. I fucking can't.

"Y/n?" Chaeyoung said from the other line.

"Yeah? How are you?" I asked.

She chuckled, "I'm fine. Idiot, you bailed on your job. Remember? Jisoo and Jennie's wedding?"

"Oh shit. I forgot about that! Oh God." I facepalmed.

"Well, you're a lucky bitch because their wedding moved because of some confidential things."

"So, when will it be?"

"Next week, Saturday."

I take note about the details and emailed Jisoo and Jennie, asking for forgiveness because I wasn't here for four months and couldn't ask for updates about the wedding. They said it got moved so it's fine. Fortunately, they're really nice.

I went out of I and Rosé's room and saw Lisa at the dining hall, talking to Grandma. I sat with them and join the conversation. Rosé and Grandpa were not around because they visited their business at Suwon.

"Well, Rosé will be Y/Ln soon." Grandma giggled. "I'm so excited."

Lisa grinned, "They made a cute couple, Grandma."

My cheeks flushed red, "Speaking of that, I need to talk to my family today about the wedding."

I excused myself and went to our room to take a short bath. Rushing, I just wore a simple yellow shirt and blue jeans with flat shoes before hastily went out and grab a taxi.