Ch. 14

I'll stay here

"T-Tzuyu..."

She pulled me, making me fall on my bed. My eyes widen when our faces were just inches apart. I backed away but she wrapped her hand on my stomach, hugging me tightly.

My breath hitched, getting anxious become of our closeness. When she snuggle closer to me, I froze and shuddered. Fuck it! I can feel her breath on my neck and it makes my heart damn crazy. Why are you doing this to me, lady?

"U-uhm... Tzu.." I tried to remove her hand on mine but she tightened her grip.

I just let her hug me and squeeze my eyes shut. I'll just sleep. When I'm near to my dreamland, I felt something poking my neck. Fluttering my eyes open, I slightly look at Tzuyu and I was right. She's kissing my neck!

A moan escaped my mouth when she started sucking my neck. I bit my lower lip to stop myself from moaning but it's futile. Tzuyu's kissing went up to my jaw, making me shiver, until our lips met. I don't know why am I letting her do this. Why the fuck am I letting her?!

Her warm and soju smelled mouth made contact with mine. We're kissing passionately until she put her hand on my nape and deepen the kiss. I open my eyes when she pull away from me.

"W-what are you—Ugh!" She went on top of me, pressing her body on mine.

She lean to my ear and whispered, "I've missed you."

I frowned. Miss me? She missed me? But we're already together. How come she can miss me while we're just facing each other? Or she's just imagining her real girl and thought that she was me?

Before I could talk, she already crashed her lips on mine. I tried pushing her but I'm getting weaker because of her kisses. She's about to undress me but the door suddenly opened.

"Omygod!" Because of shock, I finally pushed Tzuyu off me. "Y/n! Omygod! Really?!"

I shook my head, "Hey Chaeng, it's not what you think!"

"First at a car, then here at your room. Tell me, Y/n, how it's not what I think?!" She squeeze her eyes shut and put the liquor, I told her to buy, at the table here at my room. "Ohmygod, sorry. I hate myself for barging inside, I just disturbed your se—"

"Ohmygod, Chaeng, I swear!" I shouted. "I told you, it's not what you think!"

She sighed and glance at Tzuyu, I look at her too and saw her sleeping now. I squeeze my eyes shut and look at Chaeng. Putting Tzuyu's phone on the side table, I stood up and drag Chaeyoung out of my room.

When we're already out of my room, I close the door and face Chaeyoung. I got irked in an instant when I saw a smirk on her lips.

"You know, you don't need to explain. You're girlfriends!" She chuckled and hit me.

"We're fake girlfriends, Chaeng!" I corrected her.

"Fake with fuck." She laugh out loud.

I scowl at her but she didn't stop laughing. Annoyed, I went to the kitchen and bake cookies, it's one of my way to ease my anger.

"I think I need to go." Chaeng smirked at me. "My timing was good and bad at the same time. Good because I have news to tell our friends and bad because I disturbed the both of you."