Part 3

v's pov

riddhima you are so upset over my closeness with bani yet you are denying it ..i promise you will yourself confess that you care about it,just wait and watch !

v:actually you are right ,i forgot we are not a normal couple ,so we don't care about each other right ..i am leaving now!

R:where ?

V: i am taking Bani out for dinner..i was here to ask you to come but now i realized you don't want to be with me.

R's pov:

stupid girl i don't have control over my tongue ,i want tp go but i can't give up in front of him ,what to do ?..haaa dadi will help me definitely

Riddhima went to dadi's room,acting sad ,dadi noticed her.

D:what happened to you beta?? you look so udaas ??

R:i am borred dadi,look i can't even go out .i miss my old life's style .

D:ooh so this is the matter ,i know beta vansh doesn't let you live as before because he is worried about your safety.

R:No dadi ,he is doing this just because he doesn't trust me .forget about going alone ,he doesn't even take me with him.

vansh entered dadi's room.

V:dadi ,i am taking bani outside ,we will go to have dinner.

D:vansh,take riddhima with you ,she is boored at home.

V(evilly):actually dadi i asked her to come with us but she refused.(smirking at her),she said she is tired.right sweetheart?

R(gritting her teeth):right dadi.enjoy your dinner .

she left feeling hurted by vansh's behaviour.

R's pov:what he think of himself to order me what to do and what not ? he went with his lover who is wearing his name's pendant leaving me alone at home ,husbands are all the same.what??? what the hell am i thinking ? husband? since when?? focus riddhima on proofs ,it's an amazing opportunity to find the evidences when vansh's out.

vansh went down .

B:where's riddhima?

V:she won't come ,let's have dinner with your VR,he must be waiting for us.

they went out,

Riddhima started searching every single place in the room but she couldn't find anything.

so she came out of the room only to see DSR heading to Anupriya's room.

R's pov:how dare he?this wedding planner wants to misbehave in VR mansion i will show him his place.

she followed him to the room and she was shocked.DSR was hugging anupriya.

DSR:Mom,it's hurting to stay in the same house with you and act like strangers.

A:yes beta ,i know but before vansh's distruction, we won't be able to meet openly.

R's pov:Mom???she want vansh's distruction???..who is this ??

DSR:mom i promise you ,soon will be toguether ..after all i am your real son you have to be with me instead of this Vansh .

A:yes beta ,you are the real owner of raisinganiya's empire..Kabir raisinganiya!

R's pov:kabir??? no he can't be the same kabir ..he can't be !!

K:yes mom,that's why i manipulate that riddhima and sent her to vansh,she was blindly in love with me to the extent that she got married to him,first i convinced her that he is murderer but in fact the ragini she thought vansh killed is alive .i used her as my pawn,but then vansh knew there is someone behind her ,that's why he made plan with sunny,the he let sunny tell riddhima about diaries which she sent ,stupid girl .she doesn't even know that vansh sent a hidden message "if you want the girl you sent safe come at 6 o clock,and i went i found him trying to scare her.and then i shot her .

Riddhima closed her mouth with her hand to stop herself from shouting,and she went running from there.

R's pov:no i can't believe it..mom is with him too .they want to harm vansh .vansh knew i am spy !!