part 8

V:sign the divorce papers
R:vansh you did a big mistake ..you'll regret it
V(without looking at her):ANGRE I WANT HER OUT AFTER SIGNING.
ANGRE went and came back after while.
Ang:boss she went ..she will not come in your lives again .
V:mom this property is yours now..nobody will dare to accuse you again.
A's pov :finally i got what i want..i have to inform kabir now we will celebrate after the last rites of this family.
A:why beta??..i don't want money..i am happy i have you all as my family ..it's enough for me.(she wince when she moved her hand)
V(worried):mom you have to rest now i forgot you are injured..Sia take her to her room
S:ha bhai..challo mom
She took her to the room.anupriya called kabir.
Anupriya:today i will gave them poison and end them once and forever..specially that vansh i hated him so much because he took your rights.
K:ha mom but you should leave someone on whom we will put the blame.
(Guys in my ff dsouza is not dead neither she knew who was the yellow gloves person not she got killed)
A:i will put it on Dsouza this oldy is so loyal to them ..i will get rid of her my way
K:kya baat hai mom..i am impressed
A:by now i have to go.
After 3 hours..anupriya went to the kitchen
A:dsouzaa,for the dinner i want vansh's favourite plates ..prepare it qnd inform me.
Dsouza:ok mme
Vansh was in his room..remembering riddhima's memories with him..how they met for the first time..their fights..her fear..her audacity..her care and then her betrayal.
He broke the glass in anger:why riddhima??why did you do this to me?i believed you were innocent but you cheated me again..
Anupriya:beta don't do this to yourself ..she doesn't deserve your love..you didn't eat anything..come let's have dinner
V:no i don't want to eat
A:vansh if you don't come with me to eat i swear i will not eat
V(panicked):no mom you are still need food to take medicines ..let's go
A's pov(smircking ):tu gaya beta
All the family came and started having dinner.
Dsouza went to the kitchen where someone came ...she fell as she was drugged.
Suddenly everyone fell on the floor while a white foam started flowing from vansh's mouth.seeing it anupriya started laughing evilly.kabir came
K:maaza aya mom..lookin at him in this state make me very happy
A:ha kabir this is the happiest day of my life
V(shocked):mom.you??
A:ha ha beta me..i had put a very good poison in your favourite food..see how good mother i am..now that you are dying (eying vansh whose status was deteriorating)..stupid you..you divorced your innocent wife and throw her out calling her a gold-digger when she wanted to save you the moment she knew the truth.i was the perfect mom to you after killing your real mom.
V(shouts):WHAAT?
A:ha beta this mom of yours was like riddhima..always searching behind me..she reached the truth of kabir mera assli beta..saga beta and i killed her pushed her off a cliff where they can't even find the body..ooh yes i forgot the plan of killing your dearest dady was mine too.now die peacefully beta!
Vansh closed his eyes.
A:kabir what you did with dsouza??
K:i drugged her and i make her catch the poison bottle..now she will be charged by many accusations.but i have to make unconscious.
A:yes they will doubt if i didn't do this
Kabir tried to hit her but someone catch his hand
Voice:stop there
K:YOUU