part 13

Thank you 😘😘..here is the new update.

Riddhima excused herself and all of them laughed at her.vansh was looking at her retreating figure smilling.
B:ohoo Mr Vr you are gone now for sure..your wife was so jealous..she is surely in love with you..and i know you love her too.
V:actually
Interrupting him:don't repeat again "i just care about her because she is my wife"..we won't believe you anyway
V:no i wanted to say that i love her too.
S,I and A:woow finally ..congratulation bhai/boss..now go see your wife
B:yes veer will come to take me soon..just go
Riddhima was passing in the corridors when she heard the landline's ringing.
R:hello
Man:hi please can you call bani?
R:who are you?
Man:actually i am veer rathor ..her HUSBAND
R(stunned):what??? So you are her VR
Veer:of course i am her only VR..her phone is switched off ..please tell her i am waiting outside.
R:ohh ok .
She sent a servant to tell her to go out.
R's pov:the three of them made fool of me..i will show them.dear hubby you will regret playing the jealousy game with me.
Vansh came expecting riddhima to be sad but he found her laughing watching some serials.
R(turning to him):vansh you came in the correct time..it's very funny movie..let's see it toguether.
V's pov:what is this?? She is confusing me ..i thought she would be sad but here she is laughing happily..she really doesn't care??
R's pov:oh my cute husband..that what we called a "trap".
R(knowing that bani left):vansh call bani too,she will enjoy the movie with us.
He looked at her without blinking:she left
R:why?? She should have stayed with us.
V:you really wanted her to stay??
R:ha what's the problem??
V:nothing..i will change and come.he went and She laughed her heart out:love you my dear VR..but i have something in the stock for you..just wait and watch.
He came and she pretended to be asleep..he kissed her forehead:goodnight sweethy !
The morning
Dadi to riddhima:when your friend's coming??
R:dadi he is
Voice: here
R:Rohaan ..waw it had been a long time
Roh(hugged her friendly):i missed you jaan

waw it had been a long timeRoh(hugged her friendly):i missed you jaan

This the cute Rohan who is sejal's bf.
V(his eyes popping out of sockets):jaan !!.
Ri:Ro i missed you so much.
Ro:me too Rii..i was searching you everywhere ..now don't worry i am here for you.
V's pov:what the hell Ro and Ri ?? What are they ?? Children..and what he called her ?? Jaan?? Should i just take his jaan out of his body..
Sia and ishaani saw him and hold her hand before breaking Rohan's face.
Ri's pov:oh no..i forgot that my vr has no control over his nerves.
Ro:ri who is this?
Ri:he is my husband ..and this is Rohan ..he was in the orphanage with me and sejal .
Forwarding his hand:nice to meet you Mr vansh
V(holding his hand pressing it):nice to meet you too
Ro(looked at ri asking for help as the hold was paining)
Ri freed his hand from vansh:let's go now ..the breakfast is ready.
She sat near him .our vr was looking at her angrily and she ignored him turning to rohan talking about random things.
Ri's pov: eye for an eye baby ..i will make you blast soon.
Dadi:vansh you are not going to work today.
V:no dadi ,i will stay at home.
Ro:so this is why you called me? To tease your husband .
Ri:oho Ro that husband of mine started it only ...leave it ..when your ans sejal's engagement??
Ro:next month dear as she is already busy.
They continue speaking without caring about the person who is sending angry looks at them.
Then he took a glass and gulped in one go.
In the room..riddhima entered when she felt herself between his arms.
V:biwi you took so much time..i missed you
R:vansh..are you drank??
V:nop sweetheart..i didn't
R:come with me,you have to sleep
V:no ..i wanna stay with you..i don't like that friend of yours.
R(smilling):and why?
V(nuzzling her neck):he was sticking to you all the day and i don't like it.
R:jealous hubby??
V:em i can't see you with another man
(He come on her & He started showering kisses on her neck and she moaned his name)
R:vansh
He misunderstood her to be uncomfortable
V:i didn't mean it..sorry..i love you ! ..i will not rush things .you can take your time.
R:I LOVE YOU too vansh..vansh??
Yes! He passed out.he didn't hear her confession (😂 evil me).