part 14

Vansh wake up with a headache:ahh my head is paining..what happened yesterday??why can't i remember??the last thing i remember is the glass i drank which was given by Ishaani ..oh no ..i was frustrated with Rohan's closeness with my wife i know he is just a friend as i trust her still i can't let someone come near her..i wish i hadn't done or said something innaproriate.
R(entering with a lemon jus):janab finally you are up
V:riddhima..what happened yesterday??
R:asking me what you did?? What you didn't??..you tried to force yourself on me
V:WHAAAAT??
she showed him the love bite he gave her.
R:see what you did? I never known you could treat me like this.
V:riddhima i am sorry i had never crossed my limits..i tried to force you?? I can't met your eyes after what i ..
Riddhima started laughing interrupting him:i fooled the mighty vansh raisinganiya .
V(confused):kya??
R:pathidev you are so innocent ..you didn't do anything.
V(pointing toward her neck):what about this?
R(blushed and stayed silent)
V(smircking):ohh i got it so it means
you liked it
R(throwing the towel on his face):shut up and go take a bath.
He laughed moving to the washroom.
When he came out ..he heard a message arrived in riddhima's phone
V:riddhima ? Your phone.
He lift it and he saw the name sejal.
The message :MY DEAREST BOYFRIEND RO TOLD ME HOW YOU GUYS MADE VANSH JEALOUS BUT PLEASE NEXT TIME DON'T PLAY WITH HIM ,I WANT HIM FIT FOR OUR ENGAGEMENT LOL 😝.
V:OHH so Mme was her plan ..she made me jealous intentionnally ..poor Rohan i was about to break his hand..but how the game turned like this?i wanted to make her jealous did she find out??
Bani called him in that time.
B:hello vansh
V:bani where had you gone?..you forgot we have to make her jealous.
B:didn't she tell you?
V:what??
B:she knows about veer being my VR..that night she answered him..sorry vansh we ruined your plan .
V:now i get it,why was she celebrating ?? Manna parega i have a smart biwi.
B:oh i have to go now by .
R's pov:now enough of playing like kids ..tonight i will admit my emotions.
V's pov bohut hogaya ..be ready sweetheart for your surprise.
He called someone telling him something.
Ishaani:babhiii where are you??
R:yes dear ..do you need something??
I:i need to do some shopping and Angre's busy i can't go alone iss halat mein to can you...
R:of course..you don't need to ask
R's pov:i will bring too that stuff for him.
They went out ..they do the shopping for hours.
R(tired):ishaani it's enough of shopping you didn't get tired ??
I:ok babhi it's enough for today ..we will come tomorrow.
R's pov:God save me please ..she is mad.
R:driver go to this address.
I:what happened babhi?
R:just a stuff i have to take it today.
I:oooww surprise for vansh bhai right??
R:don't tell him ok
I:yes Mme .
They came back home.riddhima headed toward her room when she found the room dark.
R:vansh?? Where are you??
Their pics played in the screen from the first moment he met her and the room was fully decorated.
Vansh came and on one knee
V:Riddhima before meeting you i had never believed in love or trust..these two words didn't exist in my world..you came,you taught me the value of love,trust and sacrifice..you made the akdu vansh raisinganiya smitten by you..the moment you took the bullet for me i felt my world stopped,it was worse than dying but i couldn't admit it to myself that i fell for you..i mistrusted you &you fought for me and for my family..the time you stopped speaking with me,i thought i lost you forever yet you forgave me ..i want to spend my full life with you ..I love you ..will you marry me?? Again??
R(tears hugging him):i love you too .
V:what is this ?? I prepared a long confession for you and i got just a small answer
R:you didn't have to say all that ..the "i love you was enough
V:i won't force you this time..i am asking about your opinion ..will you marry me?
R:what options i have?
V:Mme you have 3 options.
R:really?? What are they?
V:yes,sure,of course.
R(laughed):you can't change
V:never i will be always your akdu Vr
R:vansh ,i don't wanna marriage again..just fulfill my man in front of the God ..it would be enough.
V:then let's not postphone the shub kaam .
He did it .
(guys i am trying to write something romantic but i am so embarassed )
R(remembering something):vansh i have a gift for you.
V:which gift?
R:wait.
She bring something and lift it in front of him..he widened his eyes looking at the thing in her hands with tears.
V:riddhima this is the best gift (hugging her)..thank you.I love you !