The last

Guys thank you so much for everything ..this is the end of this story..love you😘

5 years later

In this 5 years:
Dadi died.
Sia got married with sahil .he is business partner of vansh..loves her so much..they live abroad.
Ishani and angre have a daugther "kayla"..and they are waiting for a new member in their family.
Our Riansh have a naughty boy "ansh".

So this is ansh & kayla

Riddhima was in the kitchen when she felt two arms around her waist
R(without turning):vaansh..don't !!
V(pouting):riddhu i missed you.
R(strictly):i said don't..you became a father yet sometimes i feel that you are younger than him .
V:yes sweetheart i am your baby too..you have to give me your attention
Voice:no dady my mom loves me more than you
V:achha ansh..when i am stranger don't ask help when you get scolded by your mommy ..
Ansh:dad i was jocking ..mom why don't you care about him??..poor him
R(laughed):acting smart haa ..like father like son
Ansh:interresting mom ..very interresting !
V:hey this is my dialogue ..the vansh raisinganiya's dialogue
A(attitude):if you are the Vr i am the ansh vansh raisingania too.
R:god i am trapped between these two..Mr vr and you mr Avr if your showing off is finished can we have our breakfast now!
They heard a scream:kayla stop it now !!
They roll their eyes at the daily drama.
Angre:hey ishu why are you shouting at my angel?please i don't like it.
I:stay out ot it..this daughter of yours will make me insane one day!
Angre(whispering):baby what did you do ??
K:dad i didn't do anything!
Angre:see my innocent angel didn't do anything
I:shut up both of you..i arranged her room beautifully then after just one hour one damn hour ..she created such a mess that won't be cleaned in one day !
Angre looked at her and she grinned at him making him laugh at her antics.
Angre:ishu baby she is our princess..she can do what she wants ..plz don't shout at her
I(snapped at him):you are spoiling her..how will she learn how to handle herself like this??
Kayla(start tearing):mom don't be angry at dad..(hugging her dada) i don't like seing him sad.
Angre:my angel i love you
K:i love you too dada
She admired their bond ..he is not her real father yet he loves her more than his life..once she got sick ,he didn't sleep all night taking care of her..not that she loves him any less,she too doesn't sleep without wishing him and the first thing she does in the morning is waking him up by her kisses.
Ishaani pretended to be sad:ok you both have each other so you don't need me..(caressing her belly)let's go baby they don't want us .
She was stopped by two hands ..hugging her:we can't live without you ishu/mom..you are our everything..we love you.
I(smiled wholeheardly):i love you too my babies.
V:where's my pari??
She ran to him and hug him:bade papa..good morning
V:good morning beta
Ansh:kayla di let's go ..we are late for school.
I and r(strictly):first breakfast !
They obliged silently and started having their breakfast.after that they went.
The evening ..they came back home.
R:stop there..what happened to your clothes ansh?
A: mom i fell.
R:baby are you hurted somewhere??
Ansh:mom i am fine ..nothing happened!
R(starring at him):how that occured??
Kayla started having tears seeing ansh getting scolded which was noticed by riddhima.
R(eying kayla):kayla baby what happened?
K(looking sad):bade mom please don't scold ansh he was defending me..a boy hit me that's why ansh fought with him..i am sorry bade mom on his behalf.
Ansh:no kayla di ..family means everything for me..and i will do anything for my family !
Riddhima smiled at the little vansh and hugged both of them:good job my baby ..always protect your family no matter what (she kissed them on the cheeks)
V(whispering):not fair Mrs raisingania..where'e my kiss?
R:not in front of the kids Mr raisinganiya
V:ok then..let's take them to their rooms.
They made them sleep..soon they entered their room.
R:he is totally like you..our little champ!
V:i remember during your pregnancy ..how you wanted me to be with you all the time..you had put my pics all around the room ..then absolutely he will be my carbon copy.
R:i wanted a prince while you wanted a princess ..i won and i got my prince as i wanted him to be like his father..
V:still you have to give me a princess like you..to be in my team..your prince is in your team.
R(shy):vansh
V:oh mme it had been 6 years since our marriage ..you are shying away till now!
R:acha baby ..actually it's good suggestion.
V(confused):which one?
R:the princess suggestion.
V(amused):ohh so you love it..let's make our princess.
Saying this he closed the distance between their mouths..taking her lips in his..soon their clothes were all on the floor while they made love .
Vansh:I love you sweetheart!
R(resting on his chest):i love you vansh !

                           The End