part 12

Hi guys ..thank you so much for your lovely comments and votes😘😘.

R's pov:love?? ..Am i in love? ..i don't know i felt like they took my breaths away when i thought he was hurted..my feelings with kabir were not that strong..I was ok being distant from him for months..if these emotions called love then i am head over heels in love with my arrogant hubby.

Riddhima was going toward her room when dadi called her.

R:ha dadi

Dadi:today we are inviting Bani for dinner,i want you to do all the preparations..you are the only one i can trust with this

I and S:dadi !!!

dadi laughed along with riddhima at their expressions.hugging eachother

R:they are just jealous dadi (winking at her).

I & S (smircking to each other):jealous !! nice idea .

R's pov : why i felt like they intended something ??

Dadi:RIddhimaa

R:ha dadi i am coming.

I: SO sia,it's show time.

S: i agree,let's prepare for it.

The evening :

Bani came alone as her hubby was busy in some work.she approached vansh to hug him but riddz came in between.

R:hello bani ,welcome !

V's pov:seeing her expressions ..i feel like laughing..God this is so funny..this much possessive for me..she will kill me like this sooner than ever.I realized i loved her ,i always had even when i was scaring her..i had never the intentions of giving her a scratch..i fell in love with my lovely wife & and now i'll take some revenge for troubling me all the week.

Vansh hugged bani shocking Riddhima and she stared at him .

V:what??

R(stammering):no.. NOthing..let's have dinner

V:Bani came sit beside me..it has been a long time..i missed you

R's pov:how dares he?? he is flirting in front of his wife ..arrggg shit !!

They had their dinner.

S:bhai let's play a game "truth or dare ".

I:yes bhai

(first i don't want to drag chanchal,chachu and aryan in this ..just Sia,ishani,vansh,riddhima ,bani and angre ..)

Dadi:my children you can play i am tired ,i will sleep now.

they went to the pool side and started the game.they moved the bottle and it is "riddhima".

I:So my sweet babhi,truth or dare??

R:dare

S:kiss bhai !!

R(blushing):what??? nooo

V(smircking):"No" is not an option sweetheart .

R's pov:this shameless creature..he wants me to kiss him in front of them..R's mind:so you have problem just with them around,you don't really mind kissing him..shut up ! god they trapped me !

Riddhima moved toward him closely ..then she kissed his cheek ..

S & I :this is cheating

R(laughing):guys,i did it you didn't tell me where .

V's pov:why i felt disappointed? i wanted her to really kiss me?? in front of my sisters ..i became crazy ..

B:let's complete the game..vansh's your turn..truth or dare

V:Always dare

B:ok ..dance

music plays "ishq mein marjawan"..they sway toguether lost in eachother's eyes when they hear clapping .
Angre:wow boss & babhi it was so romantic
They sat embarassed.
And now it's ishaani's turn.
R:so dedicate a song for angrey
I:no ask somethinf else
R(mimicking her husband):no it's not an option.he passed her a glare and they laugh.
Angre:babhi what you choosed for a dare..now she will sing for me 'meri ghulam's song again.
The four of them burst out laughing at Angre's words they stopped when they heard her singing .

Raabta's song.they were looking at her as if they saw alien.
I(boldly):so hubby how you find your gift?i am sorry for my childness in the sangeet..i shouldn't have behaved like this..I am
Angrey(holding her hand):i was never angry with you..actually you gave a wonderfull performance in the sangeet ..
I(blushed a little):kuch bhi..let's complete our game.
Now was bani's turn..sia and ishani winked at her.
I:bani what's your love's name??
B:my love ,my heart "VR"
V:your Vr loves you too.
riddhima start coughing .holding their laughter .
S:babhi what happened?
R(still recovering from the shock):kuch nahi Sia .
R'S pov:what vansh loves her??? But what i saw in his eyes..did i mistake it??