Part 4

thanks guys for reading my story,love you :* 

Riddhima cries :vansh knew yet he didn't hurt me,he was always protecting me from danger and i what was i going to do ? ..that kabir played with our lives, he betrayed me using me as a pawn to destroy vansh's life ..i loved that bastard !! ..But now i will make him loose in his own game.

Vansh ,Bani and veer were having dinner in the restaurant.

veer:bhai,it's had been a long time.i didn't see you after kabir's track.

Va:i hate hearing his name,so please let's speak about something else.

B:ha veer you know how much he suffered because of that as**ole.

Veer:language babe!

B:i loose my temper whenever i remember what he had done..kheer let it be ,it's good that he is out of vansh's life.

V:guys,we came here to have dinner ,leave the unnecessary matters .

after dinner,bani went with her hubby while vansh came back home,he started searching her as he regret leaving her at home.

V's pov:i was searching for riddhima ,i found her crying in the room..i didn't know she would be that hurted because of my behaviour ..i have to apologize to her.

V:emm Riddhima .. i am 

R(crying): i am sorry vansh,i was wrong ..I am so sorry 

V(stunned):what? ...why ??

R(still crying): i did wrong to you ,i accused you many times  

V's pov:

her tears were breaking my heart,i had never seen her so vulnerable ,i hugged her trying to console her.

V:riddhima,tell me what happened ..you were fine when i left ..stop crying.

R:vansh,i want to tell you about me ,i am spy ,i came here to send you behind bars

V:i know riddhima ,you don't have to 

R:no vansh ,i was confident you are cold-blooded murderer ..i was the one who stole shera.I betrayed you (she took the gun he gave her),it's time to fulfill the 8 th vow.i cheated you I derserved it.

V(widened his eyes) :stop there ,don't you dare.

R:no,you can't stop me ,i can't face you after my big mistake..let me die (she tried to pull the trigger but vansh was faster and he took the gun and slapped her)

sha sat there crying,vansh came near her,he take her hand in his hand.

V(cupping her face):look at me

she left her head

V:i gave you the gun but i didn't want you to kill yourself..i wanted you to stay loyal.

R:why did you marry me ?

V:riddhima...i married you knowing that there is something weird about you ,you were puddle for me ,i didn't trust you and i wanted to know the truth about you ..that's why i scared you that day..but what you did gave me a big shock when you took the bullet instead of me "your ennemy". i realized you are so innocent,and i dropped my plan.if i wanted to kill ,i would have done it back then..but believe me i was not even thinking of it..i can't..i care about you !!

R:i don't deserve it,kabir sent me to you..i was in love with him ..he asked me what i can do for him ,i told him anything even giving my life ,you don't know how hard is an orphan's life?without love or care..it was the first time someone did something for me..i trusted his words blindly and i came to you.

V(sadly):you love him this much?..he didn't think twice before sending you to some so called criminal still you didn't doubt his intentions??..you didn't think that you may be hurted ??..i told you before "it's better if you don't believe the others blindly,stay away from cheating".I sait it intentionnally but you couldn't understand.Tthe kabir for whom you came is a killer,he killed my dad !!