Part 6

Hey guys thank you for your supports.love you

FB continue

V:SIAA NOOO.he fell unconscious.
When he woke up,he found himself in the hospital..his head is bandaged.
His dadi,mom and ishani were crying and praying for his safety.
V:mom.sia??
They look down.
V:tell me mom..how is she??
A:I don't know how to tell you
V:mom please ..say it..i am getting scared
A:SHE CAN'T WALK ANYMORE !!
V(sobbing):nooooo how can this happen?? It's unfair to us...that bastard (angrily) i will make sure he pay for this.
A:beta think about sia's condition ..she needs you with her
V:take me to her.
They went into sia's room to find her sobbing.
S:bhai ,because of me dad died !!..this is my punishement for loving that criminal..he killed dad in front of my eyes .
V:shhhh sia ..it's not your fault..i was fooled too but now i will not leave them.
S(panicking):no bhai plz i am scared..dad didn't want this..his last wish was not to seek revenge on them ...he didn't want you to become criminal.
V's pov: dad how could you do this to me? I can't now go against your last wish.
But i promise if i ever see that bastard again ..his death will be confirmed.
Fb ends.
V(in tears):i tried my best to cure sia..but she is like this ..she doesn't want to be healed..she held herself the responsible of dad's death..i pampered her just to get her out of her state .
And in the process ishani thought i don't give a damn about her ..after that incident before meeting you..i came face to face with kabir..we fought eachother and i left him injured ..that was the last time i saw him !!!
R(wipping his tears): he met me that day ..he told me you killed a lady cop "neha" ..he told me for his country he has to fulfill his mission..i was so stupid to believe him !
V:it was an accident !..after my dad's death..i needed to secure my family ..i handled the business very well ..yet my dad had an unfinished business with chang..i had to end it ..in that party i met you the first time ..it was the time i made a deal to finish the illegal business with chang,yet that cop cliqued our pictures..and before getting caught by chang..Angree brought her to me ..i took the cam aka necklace from her ..that moment i saw a gun was pointed toward her..i pushed her slightly but due to fear ,she lost her balance and fell ..Riddhima i tried to save her but i couldn't.
R(hugged him):vansh i trust you,you can't kill someone ..it was foolish of me to accuse you every time..i am so sorry.
He hugged her back feeling peaceful for clearing their misunderstandings unknown to the person who heard their conversation.any guess who was he???
Yes it was Anupriya.she was fuming with anger.
A's pov:that riddhima ,she dared to tell vansh the truth...what to do now?? She will tell him about me then my dream of having the property will remain a dream.yes i find it.
Vansh was lying in riddhima's lap
R:vansh DSR is kabir and his partner is  they heard a scream.
Voice :aaaaahhhh
V ran to the source..and he was shocked ..DSR was pointing a knife toward Anupriya
A:i will not leave you hurt my son vansh ,you had the audacity to come and try...i saw you changing your avatar .
K(what an acting mom..sach mein drama queen):oh reality check ..you better save yourself before Mme.
A:kill me but don't hurt my son please..i am begging you kabir..i can't live without my son.
R(angry):don't believe her..she is his partner
V(stunned):what?? Shut up riddhima
A(with crocodile tears):beta,riddhima and this kabir planned it toguether..i heard your wife saying she will tell you the truth against kabir to make you trust her ..the bullet too was shot at you to make you believe in her ..i couldn't accept it but that kabir held me captive.
V(turning to riddhima):so this too was a plan..and me like a bewakoof i trusted you again ..i will not leave you both
R:vansh,she is lying ...what i told you was true
K:baby you don't have to act now..
R:shut up kabir..you made me disgusted
V:and you are disgusting Mrs riddhima.
You leave my mom..
He tried to snatch the knife but kabir went to stab him but Anupriya came in between saving him she fell  and kabir ran away.
V:no mom you can't leave me too..ANGREE call the ambulance FAAST !!