Part 10

Hi guys..thank you for your votes and comments ..love you.sorry for the errors.

Ishani :babhi?
All were stunned.
Ishani:babhi i am sorry..i called you many names
(Let's clear something..angre and ishani got married before riddhima confessed the truth to vansh..i didn t want to get in details as i don't know much about the functions)
Sia:babhi even i in the end believed that you are cheater ..i am so sorry forgive me
All the family except vansh (attitude 😂) fold their hands in front of her
R:ishani ,sia,dadi and everyone else i am not angry with you..you believed what you saw like me ..i made a mistake too it was my punishement !
Sia and ishani hugged her:thank you babhi..your heart is pure.
Dadi blessed her.
Riddhima moved toward angree.
R:angre bhai..you supported me i couldn't have saved them without your help thank you..dsouza aunt i am indebted to you too (she hugged her)
V:riddhima
But she ignored him .she went to their room while dadi put her hand on his shoulder.
Dadi:give her time beta.it was a difficult day
S & I:ha bhai we will help you to get her forgiveness
They were surprised with ishaani's behaviour.
I:why are you all looking at me? ..i have to rectify my mistake..she did all for us and i hurted her
S(sad):and what i said was so rude??..i told her she deserves god's punishement by snatching her family!
V:it's my fault..she told me the truth yet i refused to believe her.
Riddhima entered her room and break down .
R: it was so risky,anything could happen ..i could have lost my family today.
V:i am sorry riddhima
R(cleaned her face with attitude):interesting..very interesting..so you don't want me to get lost now..you don't want me to sign divorce papers !..what will i do with your sorry???..beating his chest ..do you know how much scared i was...i can understand your trust issues but you signed divorce papers???.this relationship which you forced uppon me is a jocke for you Mr Vansh raisinganiya.
V:but the papers were fake
R:your sign wasn't..vansh i don't want to talk with you..in fact i am going out of your life now..you wanted this ok i am going.
V:riddhima give me a chance to rectify my mistake..my love for mom made me blind .i am really sorry.
S and ishani:babhi please don't go..stay with us..just think for some days before teling your decision
V's pov:i apologized but she didn't accept my apology..i have to earn it but she is highly mistaken if she thinks she will get out of this marriage..back then i was angry that's why i behaved like this but now i won't leave her.she is perfect foe me.manna parega mrs vr is no less than himself .my innocent wife turned out to be cunning too .she trapped them in their game..serves them right.i accept our relationship and i want to give it a chance.
R:ok i will think about it.
R's pov:i was acting like jhansi ki rani in front of them but when i came to my room i started sobbing like a small kid.
I can't see them hurted..they are the family i wished i had before and vansh is my husband..i accept him now..i was fool before.but i won't forgive him easily ..he should know that divorce is not a game.
V:rid
Interrupting him:ishaanii want to talk to you
They moved out of the room.
V's pov(look how she is ignoring me..and in front of them she was saying "my husband my hubby ..etc) this girl is confusing me
Sia laughed at her brother's fascial while he glared at her
S:sorry bhai.
In ishaani's room
R:ishaani i know you are genuine ..i want to give an advice..may i?
I:ha babhi bilkul
R:Angre he is a great man ..don't loose him.he cares about you and your child..you think it's easy for a man to accept another man's chile??No and he hadn't done this for your bhai he really cares about you..think wisely dear ok
I(smilimg at her):yes babhi i promise i will try my best.
Riddhima went to Sia
R:so Madame ji you took rest for many days now..it's time for our sessions.
S:babhi i am very bad person ..i cursed you and i
R:ohoo meri pyaari Sil..i don't remember about what you are talking
V:wow..so you are not angry with me
R(glared at him):that's not applicable in your case Mr vansh raisingania..better luck next time.challo sia!