part 7

Thank you dears for your votes and your lovely comments.sorry for the errors !

Riddhima was looking in disbelieve..how the things turn out to be like this.
Hearing the voices ..everyone came and was shocked to see her injured.
Angree:Boss..the ambulance came..let's g
Riddhima tried to move
V:DON'T YOU DARE COME CLOSE TO MY MOTHER...SEE THE WOMAN YOU ACCUSED HER WHAT SHE DID??AND YOU WHAT YOU DID??..IF YOU DARE TO MOVE S STEP FURTHER I WILL FORGET YOU ARE MY WIFE..
he moved out with them.
R's pov: i don't get anything now..kabir stabbed her but why?? And she saved vansh???..i don't believe it..i am sure it's their trap !!
Her phone rang
R:hello
K:oh baby your face was worth-watching ..you tried to turn against me ..see now what your dearest hubby will do to you..how did you find our acting skills ??
R:i feel disgusted whenever i remember  the love  i loved you...chiii
And she cut the phone.
R's pov:now everything's clear..but this annupriya can even hurt herself just for property..what will she do with vansh..i can't imagine !!
IN the hospital ,the doctor were inside with Anupriya while vansh is trying to calm his sisters .
The doc:luckily it was not a deep injury...just a cut  in the shoulder, she will be fine in days.
V & S &I :thank god
V:can we see her?
Doc:of course ..you can take her today itself.
They entered the room.
Anu(sobbing):i got afraid beta i thought he will kill you ..thank god !!..riddhima she accused me..she thought i am behind your property ..
I:this low class thrash ..i will see her at home
V:mom this is your empire too ..and riddhima will have to pay for this..don't worry
S:i don't believe it ,she was my best friend best babhi how could she??
I:she is just a gold-digger ..i told you many times but you were blind by love
Dadi:stop it ishaani..you don't consider your brother's pain..that mouth of yours !!!
A:vansh beta ,try to forgive riddhima..vo bachii hai
V:no mom i will never forgive her ..i will divorce her
A(dancing inside):nahi ..give her a chance
Interrupting :bilkul nahi..i won't give her another chance ..you are in this status because of her
A's pov:wow manna parega ..my acting skills is wonderful..
Fb
Anupriya heard the conversation between Riansh..she went to kabir..she told him everything
K:don't worry mom..i have a plan to make our loss a win
A:kyaa
Kabir told her the plan..he even told her to come in between him and vansh where he will not injure her deeply.
K:mom i know there's risk but trust me i will not hurt you.the game will be ruined if you get exposed too..i am sorry maa
A:i trust you beta..now let's start..aaaahhhh
Fb finished
A:vansh i want to give you my property too ..i can't take it ..she hurted me deeply when she accused me .
V:mom what are you saying ..the property is yours..let's not talk here about it ..i will take you home.
They moved back to the house.
They entered and found riddhima waiting for them.
V:WHAT ARE YOU DOING???GET LOST
A:VANSh
V:NO mom..today i will not listen..(eying riddhima) you accused her right?..ANGREE I WANT BOTH DIVORCE AND PROPERTY PAPERS TODAY
R(with tears):divorce??dadi trust me
Dadi(angry):trust you??.after your betrayal..i was so proud of having you as my bahu..but you crashed everything.
S(disgusted):pretending to be my phisiotherapist you were the partner of the person he made me like this..you don't have a heart that's why god snatch your FAMILY from you..
R(shocked):Sia
I:get lost
V:Angree ...keep an eye on her till she take her baggage..i want her out of here SOON
AnGre:yes boss..chalo
Heart-broken riddu she went with angree
Anu came to the room where angre was waiting outside

An(smircking):i feel pity for you ..you tried to save him..but your tries made me reach my goal sooner ..thank you..i will let you live as your life will be worst than death after your lover's death !
R:NO ..YOU CAN'T
A:OH I CAN ..and i will after the signature of course ..not just him everybody will be toguether forever with upperwala and she laughs evilly.
After 2 hours
ANGRE:boss the papers
He signed the divorce and he gave everything to Anupriya raisingania !!