// {5} I Love, and want to Understand Him \\

TV: Gore, Trauma

Nausea and dizziness was all I knew. The moments reality slipped from my grasp, making me helpless and afraid. I was so lost in my thoughts that I couldn't hear the agony that played around me. As every second passed, the world became less real.

And maybe that is what's making me insane. Maybe I won't make it after all. Was the convenience a lie? The horns on my head started to hurt, making it impossible to sleep any longer. But what scared me the most was the agonizing screams coming from...

"No... NO!! I CAN'T! Don't make me... PLEASE..." Sugi screamed while thrashing around in a chair she was strapped onto.

"S-Sugi?!" I responded quickly to her call, helplessly trying to free her from her pain, "What... What the?!"

"You must stay calm, dear~ The process will go by quickly if you don't fight it." A random woman with long drills strutted towards Sugi, her heels making noises on the marble floors.

We were in what looked to be a surgical room, nearby a room with a table in the middle. The other room had cards placed onto the table as if people were preparing for a match, but in the room we were in, random drugs scattered from across the floor.

"Your dear friend over here has such a tragic past! I could almost pity her if I hadn't given her such a low grade." The insane bitch grabbed Sugi's chin and caressed it with her hand.

"After all, her psyche locks say it all."

"Who even are you, and what do you want from us?" I retorted, tears streaming down my tanned cheeks.

"How impolite of me to not introduce myself~ My name is Celestia Ludenburg, pleased to make your acquaintance." Celestia stated.

"He will never befriend someone as lowly as you..." Nagito mumbled loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Sonia, Hiyoko. Flip the switch."

Green lights turned on indicating a solid move, as I watched magma energy move through pipes into Sugi's legs and arms. She started to twitch slightly before passing out completely, and then I saw it.

I had entered Sugi's mind.

-

The TV was on, playing my favorite shows. I was around 5 when this all started, and when I saw the clip which would change my life. Someone I had looked up to, had done something as terrible as this.

"Mr. Sugi, you may now tell us about your plans. What is this 'Inventing Drugs, Changing Lives' company?" The news reporter asked.

"Drugs have terrible side effects, and yet we still take them. But what if we could make new drugs without those side effects? What if we could invent new drugs just for that? That's where the Sugi Corporation comes in."

"We use magma energy, mixed with the original drug to create new and mutated drugs. The best part is that you can experience highs without any lows! Don't you think that could change the world?"

"Hm, that does sound rather interesting. What about medical marijuana? Will you sell those?" The news reporter started to beam with joy, excited from this idea.

"I will, and there will be no negative side effects either! This will truly change the world, even kids will be able to experience it! And it will be perfectly okay!" My father started to ramble about his new invention, but what I wanted to do was help.

And that would be the biggest mistake I had ever made. Someone I had looked up to would turn me into the monster I am today. A horrible story such as mine.