// {9} Anything Ordinary and Boring \\

TW: Blood in Image, Emotions😀

My heart was sinking slowly, dripping in delicate blood. I wanted to get out of this place, but now we're introduced with the real problem. Junko Enoshima. The consciousness I failed to grab slowly started to come back in reach as I felt my eyes flutter open, revealing the despair I was hiding from.

And there she was, the psychotic bitch. Chaining us to the wall while laughing a laugh that scared me worse than Sugi's entire existence. The laugh I would grow to hate, and the laugh that told the truth.

"Oh, so I see you're waking up, Hajibaby!" Junko giggled, putting emphasis on the word, 'Hajibaby'.

"...Don't call me that ever again." I retorted, "You... you're absolutely terrible... Absolutely horrible..."

"Aw! Come on, Sugi calls you Hajibaby! Hehhee! Can't I call you that too? Hehehe! Hehehehe!" Junko started laughing maniacally while drooling violently.

The words and drool that escaped her mouth were like sweet poison. She was so compulsively attractive and yet so disgusting. Every inch of her was despair, but the darkness felt so sweet.

"You're so full of despair, it's sickening." I heard Nagito mumble from the distance.

He looked so pale, his eyes lacking any signs of joy. If anything, it looked like he had lost all hope together. Tears welled up in his fragile eyes as he started to cry silently, until I heard the broken voice of her speak again.

"Ahehehe... Wow, this is kinky! What's next, can I cut your throat open?" said Sugi, laughing softly.

"I... I'm sorry but, what's even going on? Why are we tied up..." Idola snarled.

"Every last detail! Hahaha!" Sugi giggled back, making ripples of echoes throughout the room.

"Hmm... you guys are in the dark, I guess... so I'll explain it to you... whatever..." Junko moped, tugging at her pigtails.

"Like, if you don't escape those chains, I'll kill you all... so, yeah... cool, I guess..."

"SHUT UP!" Idola screamed while frantically pulling at the chains, trying to escape.

The world started to spin as my hear cried out. I was so hopeful until that day... the day we made it here. Would we escape? I could never know. Frantically, I started pulling at the chains.

"LET US GO!" I yelled, crying hysterically.

"WE WON'T DIE HERE! LET US OUT OF THESE FUCKING CHAINS! I JUST WANT TO SEE HER AGAIN BUT IT'S YOUR FAULT THAT I CAN'T! JUST LET ME GO!" Idola screamed alongside me.

"You know, if you complete all the riddles you can leave! That would take centuries, though... How sad, yeah? But if you kill eachother, then the surviving three get an easy way out! Wow!" Junko exclaimed.

"So I'm gonna die, huh?" Nagito sighed, not seeming to care as much as he should be, "Is this despair? Ahahahaha! I have to die... for the sake of despair?"

"Nagito?" I looked at him, shocked at the fact he looked truly insane in that moment, "What... happened to you?"

Sugi looked no better, as if she was conflicted by her every move. But even she was crying. For some reason, she looked absolutely beautiful when she cried those tears. Something about the trickling waterfall brought me peace.

"Try slipping your hands through the chains... I don't know... I DON'T KNOW..." I mumbled, frantically pushing my hands through the metal.

"Yeah, because that will work..." Idola snickered bitterly while holding back tears, "But the only way out... is to kill someone... Why?"