// {10} What Meaning is There to Words that will Neither be Deadly \\

Tw: Blood, Gore, Angst

A bright light flashed in my eyes as I felt a collar snap around my neck. I couldn't hear anything besides the ringing in my ears and the frantic heartbeat in my chest. My life was preparing for its end.

I was going to die. My entire existence was just a waste. I was afraid, but Idola looked no better. She was dead, just like Sugi. However, we knew Sugi was dead a while ago. They both had faces painted with fear.

"This... can't... be... NO! NO, NO, NO, NO!" Idola screamed before getting tossed out of the room by the chains, only leaving a trail of blood behind.

Sugi followed soon after, but made no comment, accepting her twisted fate. Her face was painted with true fear, however, she didn't make a noise. It was so wrong... She was going to die again.

Nagito looked at me for the last time with a sweet smile, tears flowing down his face like rivers. He knew he was going to die for the sake of despair, as he would call it. Junko seemed to doze off for a second before he parted his lips.

"I never got to say this and I know it's too late to say this now.." Nagito bit his lip roughly before speaking again, "You know... I don't want to die, but I really don't want to die without telling you the truth."

"Hajime... I love-"

"Geez! Does it look like I have time for all of this petty romance?" Junko growled before pressing a button, dragging a weak, pale Nagito out of the room.

Then she pressed the button that linked to my chain, sending me flying into the air as I swiftly left the room without my consent. I felt my consciousness fading in and out at rapid speeds as I tried to speak.

"Mh.. Gh!" I managed to get out, before breaking my vocal cords, disabling my ability to speak.

Soon enough, we landed in a dark room, bound by many chains connected to our bodies. The only lights shone above each of our heads, allowing us to see each other. This was it, we were going to die.

"I REFUSE TO DIE!!!" Idola screamed before noticing the fact that we were all silent. We had accepted our fates.

"Y-You're all just going to give up? Is this it? You're j-just going to accept this?" Idola sobbed, "ARE YOU DUMB? ARE YOU THAT STUPID?"

"CAN YOU SHUT UP, IDOLA? IT'S TOO LATE, WE'RE GOING TO DIE!" Sugi screamed, shedding tears furiously.

But before I could process the rest, they were both silenced, only tears following. I wanted to tell Nagito I loved him, I wanted to tell everyone that they meant so much to me.

Soon enough, a spike broke through the ceiling, then another, and another, and another. The spikes flew through the room before stabbing each of us in the chest. For some reason we didn't die from the stab, some strange reason.

The room started to spin as strange medicine was being inserted into my heart. All of my thoughts, feelings, and memories started spinning. Everything started to fade, my backstory was no longer.

I can't remember...

With empty eyes, I stared at the other people in the room. They all seemed to have stronger reactions. The one with purple hair was screaming on the top of their lungs, as blood exploded from their body, their skin becoming paler and paler.

The blonde one smiled as they seemed to accept their fate. Nagito...? No, I have to remember. Who are these people. Why are they familiar? The pain scorched my body, I couldn't move, but I had to remember.

Please...

Nagito I... Love you, so much...

I want you to love me...